testtest

Prodigy Rear Sight Loose

I just see on another thread the fiber optis is missing from the front sight, is this a new gun? and was it there when you bought it. either way if it's new i'd send it back to get both sights worked on.

I just see on another thread the fiber optis is missing from the front sight, is this a new gun? and was it there when you bought it. either way if it's new i'd send it back to get both sights worked on.
Yeah, it was there when I bought it. It was there today when I was at the range but not sure where it went when I started cleaning it lol. I contacted SA to see if they can work on it via warranty.

Blue loctite, but remember, you haven’t used enough unless you can taste it on your fingers.
I think the plate has two pieces because the rear sight is moving laterally when when plate is tightened down. Just not sure what tool to use or if realigning the rear sight a professional thing.

I think the plate has two pieces because the rear sight is moving laterally when when plate is tightened down. Just not sure what tool to use or if realigning the rear sight a professional thing.
That rear sight has a screw which holds it to the sight base plate. I’m not sure what head it has so you will need to look down the u groov. As for your front sight…is it just the fiber optic or the base as well. If it is the base it sounds like the screw holding it to the slide came loose. Good luck.

Back