testtest

Quiet 🤫 day on the forum!!! Y’all alright????

KLGunner

Staff member
Just checking in on everyone. Normally I get close to 100 notifications a day from y’all and yesterday I only got 27. I’m sure that has to do to some hangovers but excuses excuses. Y’all pick up your guns (Huns for Anni) and get back to work 😂. Just messing with y’all hope everyone had a great New Year’s Day welcome to 2021 everyone.

Other than the lopsided over reaction to the coronavirus and the ensuing gun/ammo shortage and price increase in everything from groceries to Glocks, 2020 was pretty good to me. Financially it was my best year ever.
What's the difference between a large pizza pie and a musician?....pizza pie can feed a family of four! :D
I'm glad you had your best year financially! It just made me think of that joke.

My exoskeleton needed it’s annual lube and check up...Skynet is running slow right now due to @10mmLife searching for more chickens....... @Keystone19250 goosing everybody..... @BET7 searching for new guns to purchase...... @jmcd ....just doing what he does best.....trying to explain to his wife that this is a actual gun forum.......have a great new year @KLGunner
Hey goosing is what Geese do and we do it sooooooo good. 😁🤠😂😂😂😂😂

Back