testtest

Recognizing Everyday Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.

LicensedToPill

Operator
I would like this to be a thread about recognizing those serving others during these crazy time. Please post a picture if you/they feel comfortable in doing so. I would like to start this thread off by recognizing my beautiful, caring wife. We are both essential healthcare workers at a huge health network in PA, but I want this to be about her. She is an Emergency Department RN and Clinical Coordinator. She spends, on average, 12 hours a day, helping treat COVID-19 patients, and is a leader in developing Disaster Planning for our health network, in order to figure out how to best treat our COVID-19 patients when we get overloaded as a hospital. She is the most selfless, caring person I know, and deserves unfounded appreciation. I also want to give a huge shoutout and a big Thank You to all other persons who are essential personal, both healthcare and non-healthcare related. I also want to continue to thank those who are currently and have served. Thank You, all. Much love.
E4B39E09-2CA8-46E5-A5C4-4D252DC4766F.jpeg

I don't have a picture to post but my girl is an internist at a local level 1 hospital. She and her coworkers are terrified every day but they keep going in to do the job. I spend a lot of time talking with her about what she sees every day, being as supportive as I can and giving her a place to vent the fears and frustrations coming out of what they're dealing with right now. The stories are bad. They're our soldiers right now along with every cop, paramedic, and firefighter who is still handling their business. Blessings to you and your wife through this thing.

I don't have a picture to post but my girl is an internist at a local level 1 hospital. She and her coworkers are terrified every day but they keep going in to do the job. I spend a lot of time talking with her about what she sees every day, being as supportive as I can and giving her a place to vent the fears and frustrations coming out of what they're dealing with right now. The stories are bad. They're our soldiers right now along with every cop, paramedic, and firefighter who is still handling their business. Blessings to you and your wife through this thing.
Please thank her for her amazing service to the community!

I would like this to be a thread about recognizing those serving others during these crazy time. Please post a picture if you/they feel comfortable in doing so. I would like to start this thread off by recognizing my beautiful, caring wife. We are both essential healthcare workers at a huge health network in PA, but I want this to be about her. She is an Emergency Department RN and Clinical Coordinator. She spends, on average, 12 hours a day, helping treat COVID-19 patients, and is a leader in developing Disaster Planning for our health network, in order to figure out how to best treat our COVID-19 patients when we get overloaded as a hospital. She is the most selfless, caring person I know, and deserves unfounded appreciation. I also want to give a huge shoutout and a big Thank You to all other persons who are essential personal, both healthcare and non-healthcare related. I also want to continue to thank those who are currently and have served. Thank You, all. Much love.
View attachment 3970
Being also in Pa. in the Leigh Valley region which is getting hit pretty hard, I can't thank your wife and you (and all the other essential job workers), enough. You're on the front lines and taking risks to keep us safe and care for the sick. Please pass along my appreciation to you lovely wife. 🤩(y)

Ditto from me benstt, please pass along my sincere thanks for the unselfish work she and all other essential workers are doing. There's not enough thanks in the world that I could heap upon them. I pray that she and all other remain safe during these trying times and the risks they take daily. 🤩(y)

I am sorry if this question goes against the grain concerning the purpose of this thread.

To all the front line defenders I am asking this ..... Have any of you heard anything about Pinkeye being a precursor to the virus? My step daughter came down with Pinkeye around the 19th of this month . Now a friend of her sister has told her that pinkeye is or can be the start of the virus infection. Just wondering if any truth to it or pure bull-:poop:

I am sorry if this question goes against the grain concerning the purpose of this thread.

To all the front line defenders I am asking this ..... Have any of you heard anything about Pinkeye being a precursor to the virus? My step daughter came down with Pinkeye around the 19th of this month . Now a friend of her sister has told her that pinkeye is or can be the start of the virus infection. Just wondering if any truth to it or pure bull-:poop:
Best information i can give you is to check the CDC's website in regards to that. Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation out there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check your sources when you hear new information. The CDC will have all the most up to date and most accurate information when it comes to new diseases.

Currently, pink-eye (typically bacterial) has not been associated with the virus. Fever, trouble breathing, and cough are the most common symptoms.

So my lady was notified today that she has been cleared to practice medicine in the United States/Kentucky a half hour later the job offers started rolling in. $$$
We have been discussing the Covid19 virus all day. Her belief is that everyone has been infected, some it doesn’t affect at all. Others get very minor symptoms and others unfortunately die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back