testtest

Remington Faces Bankruptcy Again, Acquisition From Navajo Nation

Doesn't Remington still own Bushmaster? I read they were getting out of the MSR market and concentrating on their hunting rifles. I think some of their woes may be from the Sandy Hook lawsuits, since a Bushmaster AR15 was used. I have a few of their Marlin lever action rifles that I like.

Doesn't Remington still own Bushmaster? I read they were getting out of the MSR market and concentrating on their hunting rifles. I think some of their woes may be from the Sandy Hook lawsuits, since a Bushmaster AR15 was used. I have a few of their Marlin lever action rifles that I like.

I’m surprised they lasted as long as they have.

Other than the Model 700 rifle, i cannot tell you any other firearm they make or anyone that owns anything other than the 700. They have made themselves that much non existent in the market for decades
How about the model 7 783 and 7600 model 572 552 Versa max and the V3 and the 700CP. The 7600 was my first deer rifle. Love that pump action.

And DPMS

That's a pity about the 870. I love mine. It, along with my grandfather's 1894 from 1908 and my Garand, are the most likely heirlooms in my safe. I have a lot of love for the two Bushies I bought last year. They work great. Just as good as the rifles I bought 15 years ago.

To many Chiefs not enough Indians.
Pun Intended.
Please let me clarify that statement.
I have no issues or discriminatory feelings towards Native Americans, they are definitely people that have been treated badly by our government.
The “ To Many Chiefs not Enough Indians”
Saying is what I believe is Remington’s biggest problem. Way to many people at the top of the pay scale making very bad decisions and not enough mid level minds to create positive change.
it’s what happened to the
Olin Ski Co./Tri-Star Sports
back in the late 80’s.

New ones are junk. Son used our buddies 12 gauge 870 to see if he wanted to move up to a 12 from the .20 gauge. Was not impressed with the lack of quality. Now given, its a $275-$300 gun new, so is what it is
I remember a few years back, 5-8 I believe Remington had an issue with one of their bolt action rifles, not sure of the model.
Many many owners reported the gun would not shoot with a large percentage reporting after pulling the trigger and nothing happened if the gun was bumped or dropped it would go off on its own. The most serious concern was Remington REFUSED to repair those guns and REFUSED to do a recall.
This I believe was around the time of their first bankruptcy filing.

Back