testtest

Replacement sight

thank you. Do you have a source? I don’t want to risk sending my firearm to Springfield. They busted a bunch of UPS employees that were stealing firearms here in Vegas

I’d check Brownells.

If you are going to have a gunsmith do the fitting, he could just order them, too.

Might want to look at Meprolight Bullseye sight. Is both fiber optic and tritium. Replaces rear sight. When you dot in center of sight you will be on target. I have old eyes too. Comes in green or red. Put one on my Glock 30 .45 ACP and it is amazing. I believe it was developed in Isreal. Just Google Meprolight Bullseye sight. 🙂

Last edited:
Might want to look at Meprolight Bullseye sight. Is both fiber optic and tritium. Replaces rear sight. When you dot in center of sight you will be on target. I have old eyes too. Comes in green or red. Put one on my Glock 30 .45 ACP and it is amazing. I believe it was developed in Isreal. Just Google Meprolight Bullseye sight. 🙂
Thank you!

I’d check Brownells.

If you are going to have a gunsmith do the fitting, he could just order them, too.

Thank you. The SA Range Officer Compact does not take standard 1911 sights. The front sight has a dovetail and isn’t tenon

Back