testtest

Return to the Hospital ICU

wolfpack076

Professional
Well it was getting better but the Wife developed sepsis and had to go back to the hospital ICU yet again...The hits just keep coming my way lately... I just keep telling myself that there's always someone who has it worse. Man wish I could trade places with her makes me feel powerless because I can't do anything to make the matter any better... Well I hope everyone has a safe and happy healthy Thanksgiving...

So sorry to hear the bad news. Hopefully the Dr. gets this latest snafu cleared up quickly and all will be well.

Hang in there . Lot of people on here sending prayers , including me , so we all have your back on this. I hope you both can have a decent Thanksgiving despite the hardships thrown your family's way.

I feel your pain--I've had the worst year of my life this year, and every time I think things can't get worse, they do.

But have faith--this morning I got the hint of two possible bright developments on the horizon. Maybe. Possibly. God willing.

Prayers sent for you and Mrs. Wolfpack. God Bless. ;)

Well it was getting better but the Wife developed sepsis and had to go back to the hospital ICU yet again...The hits just keep coming my way lately... I just keep telling myself that there's always someone who has it worse. Man wish I could trade places with her makes me feel powerless because I can't do anything to make the matter any better... Well I hope everyone has a safe and happy healthy Thanksgiving...
Hang in there Wolfpack, my thoughts and prayers are with you both. I hope things work out and you both can have a somewhat dampened but still enjoyable holiday season.

Back