testtest

Mantis Blackbeard Review — AR-15 Dry-Fire System

Looks like a really cool system and I especially like the automatic trigger reset for dry firing.

A local range/gun shop I go to occasionally had the Mantis system in stock recently.

I maybe picking up the Mantis in the near future.

Looks like a really cool system and I especially like the automatic trigger reset for dry firing.

A local range/gun shop I go to occasionally had the Mantis system in stock recently.

I maybe picking up the Mantis in the near future.

"Looks like a really cool system and I especially like the automatic trigger reset for dry firing."
- Definitely agreed, the whole Mantis Blackbeard AR system looks to be well thought out and designed from what described and seen in article.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: Mantis Blackbeard AR Dry-Fire Training System" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-mantis-blackbeard-ar-dry-fire-training-system/.

"Looks like a really cool system and I especially like the automatic trigger reset for dry firing." - Definitely agreed, the whole Mantis Blackbeard AR system looks to be well thought out and designed from what described and seen in article.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: Mantis Blackbeard AR Dry-Fire Training System" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-mantis-blackbeard-ar-dry-fire-training-system/.

One of three things...one, you got very lucky and got one that actually worked...two, Mantis screened the product to make sure they sent you one that worked...or three, Mantis is paying you for a "review" advertisement.

Which one or two is it?

Or maybe Mantis just makes good products? I got a Blackbeard in the mail this week and it works exactly as advertised, and the same goes for the other products I own from Mantis.

The question I have and cannot seem to find on any website, is what is the maximum distance this laser training system will allow? If I have an AR-15, I am most likely going for 50-100 yrds at the very least. Will the blackbeard handle that?

The question I have and cannot seem to find on any website, is what is the maximum distance this laser training system will allow? If I have an AR-15, I am most likely going for 50-100 yrds at the very least. Will the blackbeard handle that?
It damn sure won't do it outside in the daylight. No laser is going to be visible enough to be useable at 50 yards.

Back