testtest

Russian war is "stupid"

i seriously doubted from the beginning that the military even knew of Putrids plans. it was supposed to be a training exercise, i thought i had seen on the tv, and read about.

i also believe that someone in Putrids own cabinet, has laid out plans to...lay him out, 6 feet under.

this is an evil man.....he may very well attack other countries.

It is said that he was devastated with the breakup of the old soviet union and had sights on putting it back together.Russia and ukraine have a long history of hostilities. Maybe the countries of Europe learned something from the 2nd world war and have decided that even with his threat of nuclear weapons.They are not going to let this happen.Note Finland and Norway joining Nato.This could be Russias swan song.don't be suprised if someone in putins own circle takes him out.Russians arent stupid.they know a nuclear war would be their end also

It is said that he was devastated with the breakup of the old soviet union and had sights on putting it back together.Russia and ukraine have a long history of hostilities. Maybe the countries of Europe learned something from the 2nd world war and have decided that even with his threat of nuclear weapons.They are not going to let this happen.Note Finland and Norway joining Nato.This could be Russias swan song.don't be suprised if someone in putins own circle takes him out.Russians arent stupid.they know a nuclear war would be their end also
Norway is one of the charter members of NATO.

Finland and Sweden have recently applied for membership.

I’m in sales.
Every sales organization or business will take advantage of their competition if given the chance. “Strike while the Iron Is Hot”.

Putin saw an inept administration and Western world. We coddled them with technology and western ways. There have been no repercussions in decades to the old Iron Curtain and China.
Putin knew the West would not risk war. So he went in.
He didnt bank on the resolve of Ukrainian people. Had they caved, he would have had the country in the week he wanted. The West would have pissed and moaned and he had his prize.

Frankly, I would have done the same thing.
So would any business if their competitor acted like the current administration and Western World does on policy.

Technically Ukraine and Russia have had a very short history of hostilities considering that until the wall came down Ukraine spent the VAST majority of it's history being part of Russia.
And Ireland spent a lot of time being part of the UK.

So that means it’s cool for England to take it back if they feel like it?

Ukraine is a very separate entity, and has been historically; there’s a reason the speak Ukrainian there…

I’m in sales.
Every sales organization or business will take advantage of their competition if given the chance. “Strike while the Iron Is Hot”.

Putin saw an inept administration and Western world. We coddled them with technology and western ways. There have been no repercussions in decades to the old Iron Curtain and China.
Putin knew the West would not risk war. So he went in.
He didnt bank on the resolve of Ukrainian people. Had they caved, he would have had the country in the week he wanted. The West would have pissed and moaned and he had his prize.

Frankly, I would have done the same thing.
So would any business if their competitor acted like the current administration and Western World does on policy.
Bad analogy.

You generally don’t literally kill the employees of acquisitions.

Bad analogy.

You generally don’t literally kill the employees of acquisitions.
But you do replace those who will give you problems.

KillerFord1977 is correct. Putin chose to act based on the ineptitude of Imbecilic Joe's regime. He expected to be given a pass by them, probably because Joe, Hunter and many others are on Putin's payroll.

Joe's clear message sent from Afghanistan was "Go ahead. We'll leave you alone." Putin saw his chance and grabbed it. How about a show of hands from those who are convinced that Vlad would have done this if the Guy with the Twitchy Eye were still in office?

And Ireland spent a lot of time being part of the UK.

So that means it’s cool for England to take it back if they feel like it?

Ukraine is a very separate entity, and has been historically; there’s a reason the speak Ukrainian there…
Not really. They’ve been a separate entity only since shortly after the fall of the USSR. And I never said anything remotely close to it being ok for Russia to invade. It’s also not ok for the US and other western countries to entertain the ridiculous idea the they could join NATO.

By the way, Ukrainian ( aka Little Russian) is little more than a difference in dialect.

Looks like the foot soldiers know the real deal.

”And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is…”

War is not pretty, but it is profitable just like never ending vaccine and booster mandates.
Another $40 billion USD, that’s $54 billion total...in just 2 months time, towards war efforts overseas. Not a nickel unaccountable.
(“Biden administration officials have said they expect the latest Ukraine aid measure to suffice through September, which would be seven months after Russia’s initial invasion.”)

Last man standing be it either Vlad or Volod, that’s a lot of money and no receipts or proof of purchases.
Hey…Joey BayBeeeeee….

If the rumors are true and Putin is as ill as it's been reported, I think he saw the invasion as an all or nothing proposition. Win or lose, if he's terminally ill, it won't cost him a thing. If he pulls it off, he'll be a national hero, even if he succumbs to an illness. Even if he suffers the same fate as Julius Caesar I guess he sees it as a risk worth taking. If he's a dead man walking a confrontation with the West might not deter him, but other party members may not want to pursue a scorched earth policy that such a confrontation would bring.

Back