testtest

S 66 - Kalifornia is not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in MN, I don't see much in the way of draconian gun laws. A out the only thing I can think of that we can't have is a pistol with a low melting point, and only a couple are in that box. Thank goodness this isnt like IL.

When I lived in MN I felt I was living in California Lite. Permit to purchase, etc. and I see things have slipped down hill in watching the events since via the arfcom MN home page.

I think we know the influence the "Cities" have pop wise in the MN legislature.

Especially with the new MN AG. But at least the Repubs still control the MN Senate.

Something stimulates this...http://m.startribune.com/more-minnesota-counties-declare-themselves-gun-sanctuaries/567981242/

Plus I couldn't buy good beer in the supermarkets :(

Last edited:
Actually, I'd also add any state that doesn't allow me to conceal carry a firearm with either my Pa. or Utah permits (without restrictions). I know, I know, 1). you should NOT be required to have ANY permit to freely carry (concealed or openly), a firearm, and 2). there are more permits other than Utah, and Pa., but those are the current two I posses. South Carolina, has it's own rules (SMSgtRod can speak to that), but they seem to be a gun free State. Not sure about New Mexico. Both Utah and Pa. aren't good there, maybe it's like SC?.

When I lived in MN I felt I was living in California Lite. Permit to purchase, etc. and I see things have slipped down hill in watching the events since via the arfcom MN home page.

Especially with the new MN AG.
Wait, you don't need a permit to purchase a handgun or AR/AK in Montana? It is irritating to have to get that from the sheriff and still have to do the NICS check. I've been delayed a couple times in the last year despite a clean record. There are no "yes" checkmarks on my 4473.

Wait, you don't need a permit to purchase a handgun or AR/AK in Montana? It is irritating to have to get that from the sheriff and still have to do the NICS check. I've been delayed a couple times in the last year despite a clean record. There are no "yes" checkmarks on my 4473.
You don't check Yes to the first Yes/No box in question #11a? benstt?:

Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form? Warning: You are not the actual transferee/buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual transferee/buyer, the licensee cannot transfer the firearm(s) to you.Exception:If you are picking up a repaired firearm(s)for another person, you are not required to answer 11.a. and may proceed to question 11.b. (See Instructions for Question 11.a.)

No permit to purchase in MT for anything. Just do the background check or if you have a CCW you don't need to do a BGC.

I thought it was crazy to get a permit to purchase in MN, and have a CCW and still have to do a BGC.

Plus we have no beer restrictions in the supermarket, and can buy good wine there also. I wish the MT Legislature would ease up on the alcohol % so Costco could sell Port & hard liquor like they can do in WA state.

You don't check Yes to the first Yes/No box in question #11a? benstt?:

Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form? Warning: You are not the actual transferee/buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual transferee/buyer, the licensee cannot transfer the firearm(s) to you.Exception:If you are picking up a repaired firearm(s)for another person, you are not required to answer 11.a. and may proceed to question 11.b. (See Instructions for Question 11.a.)
Yeah, is suppose I should have been more specific. I meant all the "are you a murderer, terrorist, expat, or illegal immigrant questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back