testtest

SA 35 walnut grips, unfinished.

My fourth Hi Power, this one is the dandy of them all. I believe. I spent a half day wondering around the net and found one at a "not too bad a price and went for it", at 83 years I did not want to leave and not get a chance to check it out...eh?
Surprised to see the pistol shipped with unfinished wood grips..Nicely done, but in need of a good finish.
I put two coats of Varathane No odor Polyurethane fast drying , WATER BASE interior heavy use formula on the outside, and one coat on the inside to seal. And it darkened them, and is a beautiful and tough finish..

My fourth Hi Power, this one is the dandy of them all. I believe. I spent a half day wondering around the net and found one at a "not too bad a price and went for it", at 83 years I did not want to leave and not get a chance to check it out...eh?
Surprised to see the pistol shipped with unfinished wood grips..Nicely done, but in need of a good finish.
I put two coats of Varathane No odor Polyurethane fast drying , WATER BASE interior heavy use formula on the outside, and one coat on the inside to seal. And it darkened them, and is a beautiful and tough finish..
No that’s just downright weird. I’m sure SA would appreciate a call to customer service just to let them know they may have a supply chain issue.
If you’re not so inclined, I can mention it to them. No worries either way.
1-800-680-6866

No that’s just downright weird. I’m sure SA would appreciate a call to customer service just to let them know they may have a supply chain issue.
If you’re not so inclined, I can mention it to them. No worries either way.
1-800-680-6866
No there unfinished, real blond in the photos, just like they come in the box....Nice Job on the woodwork, but no finish...the finish darkens the walnut and they are beautiful...

Back