testtest

Saint Edge Pistol

I have put about 500 rds through my Saint Edge Pistol. Recently it will shoot a round and not fully cycle the next round. I decided to look into adjusting the gas block. Should the gas block screw be visible when looking at the front of the block? I am thinking the screw has fallen out. thanks
20210729_201418.jpg

I have put about 500 rds through my Saint Edge Pistol. Recently it will shoot a round and not fully cycle the next round. I decided to look into adjusting the gas block. Should the gas block screw be visible when looking at the front of the block? I am thinking the screw has fallen out. thanksView attachment 19365
You sir are missing a screw.

I would recommend contacting Springfield Armory by calling them at 1-800-680-6877, I bet they can get you fixed up.

I have put about 500 rds through my Saint Edge Pistol. Recently it will shoot a round and not fully cycle the next round. I decided to look into adjusting the gas block. Should the gas block screw be visible when looking at the front of the block? I am thinking the screw has fallen out. thanksView attachment 19365
Your gun should have come with two extra gas block Allen head screws in a little plastic bag. Mine did.

I believe they are simple set screws you can buy at a hardware store. I bought a couple extra and keep them in a baggy with the gun.

Back