testtest

🤦‍♂️🚨Scam Websites🚨🤦‍♂️

I saw this on another site. The consensus of the firearm community this site is a fake! the site looks good, but many of the prices are too good to be true. Beware!

Thnx

I saw this on another site. The consensus of the firearm community this site is a fake! the site looks good, but many of the prices are too good to be true. Beware!

Thx Recusant, Payment methods are skeptical, site language is off too.

Their page shows an address at 1054 Timber Ridge Dr Athens, GA. I used googol maps to look it up. It's a new house in the woods. One car. Just a house. This guy is probably a drop shipper, with no actual inventory. He has a list of what he can order. Maybe.
I'd stay clear of that retailer. Thanks.

What a bunch of dirt bags!

There's definitely way too many scammers operating right now online taking advantage of the uninformed and desperate.

This would be a great thread topic to start that just has known scam sites listed with no comments as a form of public service and any member can add to the list of scam sites and references to the scams.

10mmLife that's a great idea. It would be nice if someone in the gun industry developed a site that listed scammers. This is becoming such a problem one would think the industry would want to address it. A couple of weeks ago a member posted that he'd lost the price of a pistol on a bogus site. PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle don't allow the use of their services or logos for selling firearms, certain firearm parts or ammunition. This, to me, is the biggest red flag of a scam. If they don't take major credit cards, offer a return policy, and they won't communicate through email or the phone then I walk away. The best advice to newcomers: if you have questions about a seller ask here or another gun forum before you commit to a sale.

Yep, these folks have more hard to find guns and even better prices than Buds. I wish I could find a LGS with this much inventory. Sites like this are popping up and folks who are new to buying a firearm need to be aware.

Yep, these folks have more hard to find guns and even better prices than Buds. I wish I could find a LGS with this much inventory. Sites like this are popping up and folks who are new to buying a firearm need to be aware.

NEW SCAM ALERT!
My wife brought me this FB ad for women's holsters called FlePew.com. She wanted the combo belly & thigh holsters package.

I was suspicious right away. Looked on Google streetview in Wyoming and there is a small building there but that doesn't mean anything. Went to look at pay methods and they took credit cards but there was a section telling you how to fix your payment if your CC company denies the payment. I tried to call the phone number (662-276-8800) and found the number is based in Mississippi, not Wyoming??? After about 10 rings a recording came on telling me to give them all my info on the answering machine. When I hung up I had a text message from that number telling me to again send them my information via text.

Nope ... not happening!

UPDATE...
I was just checking my email and this flepew website got my email address while I was just looking at their website. They sent me an email with a link to complete my purchase. Seems pretty desperate!

Last edited:
I'd be careful not to add the actual link on this thread and maybe post the fake sites like “fakegunsite dot com" instead of the actual “.com" at the end of the site there by breaking the actual live link and getting the point across to others.

Just a thought.

Back