testtest

🤦‍♂️🚨Scam Websites🚨🤦‍♂️

You know anni you are lucky you have a dealer to work with that is good it hard to find one out there and you can trust . They got me bad at our local gun shop paid maybe almost 200 over the list price but it was right in the middle of the big demand for guns time . I got it and I like it so end of story
Yea, it’s a good shop, they did raise some prices on guns, but didn’t go bonkers like others have, what’s nice though, when the gun comes in, you have a choice if you still want it or not, that’s the part I like

Yea, it’s a good shop, they did raise some prices on guns, but didn’t go bonkers like others have, what’s nice though, when the gun comes in, you have a choice if you still want it or not, that’s the part I like
I agree to a point. I also will order firearms from my LGS, who I've done a lot of business with. I like it, since like yours, they don't charge me beforehand for the firearm, and once it comes in, I can inspect and decline it if I change my mind (since they have no problems displaying it and selling it to someone else). They did this with my order of a black FNX 45 Tactical, when a FDE model came in, I took that one and they left my order pending knowing they could sell it to someone else.
I currently have several on order with them: S&W M&P 45 compact 2.0 (ordered Aug. 2020), Colt Python and Anaconda (ordered Apr. 2021), HK SP5K (ordered Apr. 2021), and 2 Henry Dark Series Rifles in 44mag and 357 mag (ordered Sept. 2021). I've seen the Colt Python for a good price online, but out of respect for my LGS going through the ordering process for me, I'll wait until they get it in (also helps to build back up my firearms spending account as well).
But as Bassbob states, some of my desired firearms would probably be "long waits" (surprisingly my order of the full-size HK SP5 wasn't (it was ordered and received in about a month)), so when I see a "bucket list" firearm online from a reputable site, I'll consider buying it there. Example was my purchase of my Sig MPX K on Palmetto State Armory. I saw it in one of my daily PSA emails, ordered it right away, and it was sold out less than an hour later. My Stribog SP9A3 w/Brace, was a similar online purchase, and when both were sent to my LGS for transfer, the gun manager told me I'd have waited a long time if they had to ordered them for me (especially the MPX K, which is surprising as they had MCX models that I've bought from them previously).
But as you indicate Anni, I ran the risk of not being able to handle the firearm before paying for it and thus later determining I didn't like it. Fortunately I haven't experienced a problem with any of my online purchases.
Do not take this as me trying to persuade you to change your belief, I'm just giving my opinion strictly on how I feel. And agreed that it's always a good idea to make sure the sites are legit that you deal with.

I agree to a point. I also will order firearms from my LGS, who I've done a lot of business with. I like it, since like yours, they don't charge me beforehand for the firearm, and once it comes in, I can inspect and decline it if I change my mind (since they have no problems displaying it and selling it to someone else). They did this with my order of a black FNX 45 Tactical, when a FDE model came in, I took that one and they left my order pending knowing they could sell it to someone else.
I currently have several on order with them: S&W M&P 45 compact 2.0 (ordered Aug. 2020), Colt Python and Anaconda (ordered Apr. 2021), HK SP5K (ordered Apr. 2021), and 2 Henry Dark Series Rifles in 44mag and 357 mag (ordered Sept. 2021). I've seen the Colt Python for a good price online, but out of respect for my LGS going through the ordering process for me, I'll wait until they get it in (also helps to build back up my firearms spending account as well).
But as Bassbob states, some of my desired firearms would probably be "long waits" (surprisingly my order of the full-size HK SP5 wasn't (it was ordered and received in about a month)), so when I see a "bucket list" firearm online from a reputable site, I'll consider buying it there. Example was my purchase of my Sig MPX K on Palmetto State Armory. I saw it in one of my daily PSA emails, ordered it right away, and it was sold out less than an hour later. My Stribog SP9A3 w/Brace, was a similar online purchase, and when both were sent to my LGS for transfer, the gun manager told me I'd have waited a long time if they had to ordered them for me (especially the MPX K, which is surprising as they had MCX models that I've bought from them previously).
But as you indicate Anni, I ran the risk of not being able to handle the firearm before paying for it and thus later determining I didn't like it. Fortunately I haven't experienced a problem with any of my online purchases.
Do not take this as me trying to persuade you to change your belief, I'm just giving my opinion strictly on how I feel. And agreed that it's always a good idea to make sure the sites are legit that you deal with.
1633730575630.gif

Some of the other scam websites, as far as I'm concerned, are the ones who cram outrageously high S&H charges onto everything or claim something is free or cheap, then tack on $30. - $60. S&H at the last minute for something not even worth half of any of it. Is partially why not to do contests and giveaways. The scammy websites sometime seem to glean info off more legitimate sites and contests.

https://springfieldgunsusa.com/1911-ronin-4-25″-45-acp-handgun/.

Website only accepts payment via Zelle. Zelle doesn’t allow for canceled or returned payment.

They sent this e-mail:
SECURED ZELLE PAYMENT DETAILS ORDER #2703

Zelle Email: Monserratvillalobos@hotmail.com

Name: Monserrat Villalobos

Reference: 1911 RONIN 4.25″ .45 ACP HANDGUN

Make Sure You Forward To Us A Screenshot Or Picture Of The Completed Payment Transaction For Confirmation.

Sent from Springfield Gun Shop Sales Department

https://springfieldgunsusa.com/1911-ronin-4-25″-45-acp-handgun/.

Website only accepts payment via Zelle. Zelle doesn’t allow for canceled or returned payment.

They sent this e-mail:
SECURED ZELLE PAYMENT DETAILS ORDER #2703

Zelle Email: Monserratvillalobos@hotmail.com

Name: Monserrat Villalobos

Reference: 1911 RONIN 4.25″ .45 ACP HANDGUN

Make Sure You Forward To Us A Screenshot Or Picture Of The Completed Payment Transaction For Confirmation.

Sent from Springfield Gun Shop Sales Department
See above post
This has been discussed at length

Here's a link to a previously created thread on the subject.

9794C575-8269-4017-BC49-0E263689D08E.jpeg

This is a picture of location 2 from google maps

We offer local truck deliveries within certain routes in Pennsylvania (delivery charges do apply), please feel free to call (720)5233728 to inquire about delivery routes and rates.
SALES TAX
We are based in Lincoln Nebraska, therefore, we only charge 6% sales tax to PA residents.
(website shows Texas)

If you live outside of Nebraska, there is no sales tax charged for online orders. You are responsible to pay any sales and/or use tax due in your state of residence.

Copyright 2022 © Powered by Guns and Amory

Last edited:
Threads like this are like bad (Groundhog Day) they keep coming around over and over, I hope you asked before loosing money. As long as people continue to lose money to these sites they will continue to grow, it’s sad but true. Shop locally.
Thanks. I didn't buy anything from the site. I have noticed a ton of these popping up. Wanted to share the info with others though.

Thanks. I didn't buy anything from the site. I have noticed a ton of these popping up. Wanted to share the info with others though.
It's good info to share especially considering that there has been a few people that have been swindled by these scammers and the more info the better to hopefully help dissuade potential victims from getting scammed.

1000% percent a scam. The low price, the poor grammar, the super shady email addresses, and then them giving you explicit directions on how to send funds through paypal as friends and family only or use Zelle (Zelle in itself is ****ing shady and I wouldn't recommend using it period. Low security and is all run offshore. The fact capital one and other banks deal with them is astonishing to me.) Definitely report this scammer.
My trophy wife was going over debit card statement after we returned from out of state and found her card had been compromised and had a few hundred in bogus charges. Called bank, got charges back, cancelled card and got a new one issued. Next month, same thing with new card. Come to find out, both compromises happened when she lent my son money and sent it to him via Zelle. Deep sixed Zelle app and no issues for a few months. If I online anything, if they don't accept pay-pal they don't get my business.

Back