testtest

🤦‍♂️🚨Scam Websites🚨🤦‍♂️

Speaking of scams. My wife bought a pair of boots online. She gets them and they are nothing like the ad. Extremely low quality. So she wants to return them. They say she has to ship them to China at a cost of $60. However they were sent to her from a place in California. She has gone around with them and her credit card company. NOW she is pissed and I feel sorry for them, she will not let it go and they are in for a fight.
This is why I do not order from Amazon any more, after Trump said no more to the horrible trade deals, they have found sneaky ways around it. Idk know where she ordered them from, just saying Amazon is full of the same scams.
My wife suggested to her credit card company that they offer it's people the option to flag and verify all overseas charges before allowing them. Because it was not until a couple weeks after ordering them that she noticed the charge was from China, even though it was presented as a company from California.

Be careful out there people.
This sounds like Newchic. They distribute out of Rancho Cucamumga, CA. Out of fairness the are not a scam. You will get your goods, but the quality is hit and miss and they do not like to do returns. I’ve ordered two pairs of the same shoes from them and one pair were fine while the others were unwearable. Buyer beware.

I don’t know of this site but when I have been looking for hard to find firearms in the past, I was always extra cautious when a site had what I was looking for. That surely didn’t mean that the site was a scam it just meant that I had to take precautions. I’ve got some nice firearms from small online shops that only had one of what I was after and no one else had seen it first .

Last edited:
Found this on another site and thought I’d add it to this thread. These scammers are definitely good at trying to deceive. There are multiple sites using this same photo and only one looks legitimate. Click on all 4 websites and see if you agree. Do your research and don't get ripped off!

1648608435238.png

Real ?

Store
Retail Store At FrogBones, you have the opportunity to walk around and see everything our store has to offer. See our diverse offerings of firearms, suppressors, knives, and scopes. We have gun parts and clothing to eye and ear protection. Our store has everything you

frogbones.com

Fake:
Contact
Indiana Firearms is constantly updating inventory to provide the best deals in the industry. 2604 E Main St Plainfield, IN 46168

indiana-gunshop.com

Contact | Texas Gunshop
300 N Bryant Ave, Midlothian, TX, 76065-2729United States Tel : 5752540585 Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject Your Message

buygunonline.com

Contact
300 N Bryant AveMidlothian, TX, 76065-2729United States Tel : 5752540585

texas-gunshop.com

Anyone requiring PayPal gift is doing it for a reason. And 99% of the time the reason is because PP offers no protection to the buyer if they use “ Friends and family” as it is a violation of their rules to use that option for a financial transaction.
It’s also worth noting that PayPal won’t do business with anything gun related so that should have been a clue there.
Then there’s the horrible grammar in the email.
I fell for one of the gun scam websites: tacticalproreloadsandguns.com. Day after the purchase including a $25 flat fee shipping, they said there was a small problem and I needed to send them $221 more for a refundable shipping insurance. I didn't send it but reported them to state and federal FTC. Website had all signals of bad gun broker scammers but I was naive.

I fell for one of the gun scam websites: tacticalproreloadsandguns.com. Day after the purchase including a $25 flat fee shipping, they said there was a small problem and I needed to send them $221 more for a refundable shipping insurance. I didn't send it but reported them to state and federal FTC. Website had all signals of bad gun broker scammers but I was naive.
Hopefully you used a credit card??!

Hopefully you used a credit card??!
Unfortunately, not. I just recently started using Venmo which is basically cash. I didn't know any better. I only caught on when they - tacticalproreloadsandguns.com wanted an additional $221 the next day. I found another website in my search which is hosted by the same company - namesilo.com which looks very similar - darkskyarmory.com
I just live texted them and they use the same Venmo payment ID - @craijon-menefee - Craijon Menefee. So it's a scam website too. They probably have many.

Unfortunately, not. I just recently started using Venmo which is basically cash. I didn't know any better. I only caught on when they - tacticalproreloadsandguns.com wanted an additional $221 the next day. I found another website in my search which is hosted by the same company - namesilo.com which looks very similar - darkskyarmory.com
I just live texted them and they use the same Venmo payment ID - @craijon-menefee - Craijon Menefee. So it's a scam website too. They probably have many.
Sorry to hear what happened to you with that scam site.

If you find a store online your not familiar with or something seems fishy about them you could always post a thread to the forum asking the members here for some feedback. There's a ton a great honest members here that will try to help out when they can.

Sorry to hear what happened to you with that scam site.

If you find a store online your not familiar with or something seems fishy about them you could always post a thread to the forum asking the members here for some feedback. There's a ton a great honest members here that will try to help out when they can.
Yes, I learned the hard way. My only recourse that I know of was, to file reports at local and Fed. FTC's.

Back