testtest

Second Amendment Rests on Georgia Senate Runoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Interesting article on how our 2nd amendment rests on the Georgia elections.

I realize Mr. Ouimet is charged with raising money for the NRA ILA, and he may be trying to use scare tactics to get folks to donate. Not that I think a Democrat Senate wound not be hazardous for freedom, but surely there are Democrats in the House and Senate who support the Constitution and Second Amendment and who have the backbone to stand up to the pressure. At least I hope so.

I realize Mr. Ouimet is charged with raising money for the NRA ILA, and he may be trying to use scare tactics to get folks to donate. Not that I think a Democrat Senate wound not be hazardous for freedom, but surely there are Democrats in the House and Senate who support the Constitution and Second Amendment and who have the backbone to stand up to the pressure. At least I hope so.
That's why it would be better for the Republicans to keep the senate to reinforce the Dems that are pro 2A....😁👍

Can you name one?

I have waited and thought long and hard about saying something because I didn’t want it removed for being totally out of control but I think we all need to come to terms that the election is over and president Trump fighting over the results is a moot point. On the flip side the 2A fight for our rights will continue. Yes we need the Georgia run off to go the way of Republicans however this won’t happen if the man in charge of the current administration doesn’t put his arrogant megalomaniac attitude on the back burner and and start working for ALL the citizens of this country. His veto of the defense bill is just unbelievable, it’s like he just doesn’t care and not signing the relief bill for the over 12 million Americans suffering from the Covid-19 situation is appalling in his lack of respect.
Yes the $600.00 is an insult. Yes millions given to other countries is bull 💩
But so much more could have been done and what has Trump done?
Played golf.
If Georgia goes Democrat then this will be on Trump.
MY OPINION.

The omnibus spending bill/covid relief bill is a piece of shite and anyone who voted for it should be run out of town on a rail. Pretending that $600 is any sort of covid relief is a joke. Trillions of dollars of foreign aid in a spending bill, inseparably linked to the vote on a " Relief" bill is government corruption plain and simple.

No doubt Trump needs to come to grips with the fact that the election is over and the result, as fraudulent as it is, is not going to change. That doesn't mean in his waning days he should join the rest of the swamp in screwing over the American people. If you are " Lucky" enough to qualify for the $600, you will ultimately be on the hook for $2700 via increase to your share of the national debt. And for what? Gender study programs in Pakistan.

Blaming the president or crediting the president for election results in the Georgia senate race is exactly as insane as blaming him for Covid 19. Frankly if the president's behavior influences voters in Georgia, voting for senators, then those voters ultimately get what they deserve because they are idiots.

My 2 cents.

The President has always been a megalomaniac, it’s part of his “charm” and what gives him the ability to ram stuff through. Many times I agree with him, a few I don’t. The current legislative situation is untenable. The republicans have accepted defeat and moved into appeasement mode while the president is still firmly in anti-swamp mode. His actions over the last month are normal Trump + some pettiness. The problem lies in reality vs Trump’s world. Reality is the bill will pass next month. Nothing is going to stop that. The reality also is Trump said he is here to do the best for the American people. Those two things being said he has a responsibility to work to win Georgia to secure some kind of check/balance for the next two years. His actions are a zero sum gain. I’m not surprised that his ego is clouding his commitment, just disappointed.

The President has always been a megalomaniac, it’s part of his “charm” and what gives him the ability to ram stuff through. Many times I agree with him, a few I don’t. The current legislative situation is untenable. The republicans have accepted defeat and moved into appeasement mode while the president is still firmly in anti-swamp mode. His actions over the last month are normal Trump + some pettiness. The problem lies in reality vs Trump’s world. Reality is the bill will pass next month. Nothing is going to stop that. The reality also is Trump said he is here to do the best for the American people. Those two things being said he has a responsibility to work to win Georgia to secure some kind of check/balance for the next two years. His actions are a zero sum gain. I’m not surprised that his ego is clouding his commitment, just disappointed.
Well said Okie, agree☝️

Joe Manchin seems pretty solid on 2A. He's in favor of expanded background checks but that's about it as far as I know. He is against prohibiting ARs and higher capacity magazines and has voted that way. I don't see a threat to 2A from this Congress.

In any situation aside from McConnell as Senate Majority Leader I'd hope that the GOP keeps the Senate. Having one party in control of everything is not good and leads to bad policy. There needs to be some reason to consider other views to keep things on the rails; that doesn't exist with one party controlling everything. With McConnell, though, he's more interested in obstruction that in the business of government, refusing to let House bills on the floor for a vote and all that. The Senate GOP would have been smart to choose a different leader. Almost anyone, really, even if it's just for the pretense of actually working.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if GA doesn't go to the Dems.

Especially now.

From the bombing thread - looks like video evidence, and a very good point. Where's the crater?? There are some very good points made in this article:

That is a overly broad generalization that's really biased opinion.

President Trump ran for altruistic reasons. He knew that the United States of America had been co-opted by nefarious, private, neocon interests, many of foreign origin. My take on President Trump is he's the antithesis of megalomaniac. He, like tens of millions of American patriots, recognized that the USA was at the precipice of irrevocable transition from the illusion of self-government to the reality of totalitarian plutocracy. My take on President Trump is he knew that had Hillary seized power, de facto recognition of subjugation of Americans would have been the likely consequence.

Americans are the mot easily propagandized people on Earth. They'll believe what they're told without question or motivation to research validity of information (read: propaganda).

Fear has always been an efficacious tool of propagandists. We need to look no further than frightened Americans blithely obeying social distancing and covering their mugs with ridiculously stupid masks in response to a relatively harmless virus that has an actual mortality rate of <.05% My physician told me I have greater probability of dying by lightening strike than covid-19. Yet compliantly docile Americans have gone full lemming in obedience to dissembling politicians hustling a lie while concealing a hideous ulterior motive. They have obediently and severely compromised their quality of lives and devastated their wealth at the directives of totalitarian politicians' lies. Americans have assumed automaton status. They lack analytical ability to assess. If politicians aren't complying with directives that they have foisted upon We the People, how serious is covid-19?

Tell a huge lie often enough and Americans will believe it. Factor in the ten percent tipping point, and shackles won't be necessary for our ruling elite to exert total control over every aspect of We the People's lives. Rights will vanish, and liberties will become subjected to caprice of our rulers.

Comfort is the most insidious form of oppression. Create the illusion of comfort, and people will fasten shackles to themselves.

President Trump has endured four years of our ruling elite's artillery barrages. He was not an anointed member of America's ruling elite. He was a dangerous enemy of America's fifth column. President Trump has attempted to return the United States of America to We the People from who it was stolen.

Argumentum ad hominem is an veiled response to peril of lies at risk of exposure. The second I hear or read an an hominem rejoinder, I know that a lie or lies is/are are at risk of exposure. Conspiracy theorist is the noun clause most favored by those hiding facts. Like an obedient, obsequious moron, I believed government's lie about the murder of JFk. Only upon undertaking serious commitment to discovering truth for myself did I conclude that Oswald was a patsy. Operatives/agents of the government of the United States of America murdered JFK. LBJ orchestrated JFK's murder. LBJ should have been the only president in the history of America to have been arrested while president, booked, tried, and executed for the murder of JFK. You don't have to believe me. I can put you on to many scholarly texts that have thoroughly analyzed evidence. There were hundreds of Super 8 film that captured the murder of JFK. All cameras were confiscated. Americans were shown only an edited version of the infamous Zapraduer film. They didn't see actual film of the fatal bullet impacting JFK's forehead. That film destroyed the Warren Commission report and the lie that patsy Oswald murdered JFK. It obliterated the lone gunman lie. It revealed the existence of a conspiracy to murder JFK. If you're still buying the official government report, hopefully LBJ's acknowledging a possible conspiracy to murder JFK will shaken you to reality. LBJ knew exactly who orchestrated the murder of JFK: he did, which was why he could never allow Bobby Kennedy to become president.

Media and politicians are assiduously working to propagandize Americans that 2020 presidential election fraud is conspiracy theory. It ain't theory if it's fact.

If Biden is allowed to steal the 2020 presidential election from President Donald J Trump, who legitimately won in an historic landslide, it will be all the proof you'll need that the constitutional republic created by shed blood of our Founding Fathers died long before LBJ was point man on JFK's murder.

If secret, private interests (dirt bag criminals) could murder a sitting president with impunity, rigging a president election would be simple. If Americans were so thoroughly gullible to buy the Warren Commission Report, selling a rigged election to We the People would be easier than selling ammo in a market where supply is nonexistent. The unknown is whether Americans comprehend consequences of accepting a rigged election. Americans are sententiously proud without intellectual foundation. If a rigged election is allowed to stand, the consequence is the country created by shed blood of our Founding Fathers will become a dandified Third World banana republic where coup d'état (JFK's murder, contrived impeachment of President Trump, rigged 2020 presidential election) is de rigueur, justice is bought and sold, and the unwashed masses (We the People) are ruled by a totalitarian plutocracy.

Based upon my knowledge and experience, when you hear argumentum ad hominem rejoinders, what follows will be lies to protect bigger lies.

Last edited:
"With McConnell, though, he's more interested in obstruction that in the business of government, refusing to let House bills on the floor for a vote and all that."

🤔 Kind of like good old Harry Reid operated, when he ruled the roost. ;)

I'd be surprised if GA doesn't go to the Dems.

Especially now.

From the bombing thread - looks like video evidence, and a very good point. Where's the crater?? There are some very good points made in this article:

I don't trust any source as a legitimate news outlet if they can't spell or use even cursory proper grammar.

"With McConnell, though, he's more interested in obstruction that in the business of government, refusing to let House bills on the floor for a vote and all that."

🤔 Kind of like good old Harry Reid operated, when he ruled the roost. ;)
Mitch McConnell is a neocon lackey. He's never been cured of his chronic case of TDS. He wants President Trump gone more than Pelosi does.

Do not make the many mistakes I've made. A neocon Republican will take our guns as fast as any Democrat. Bush 41 signed gun control legislation. Bush 43 said he would've signed renewing legislation of the infamous "Brady Bill" if congress had presented it to him.

Why is it that every single time gun owners have compromised on "common sense" gun control that was neither common nor founded upon sense, we lost and gun grabbers won?

That is a overly broad generalization that's really biased opinion.

President Trump ran for altruistic reasons. He knew that the United States of America had been co-opted by nefarious, private, neocon interests, many of foreign origin. My take on President Trump is he's the antithesis of megalomaniac. He, like tens of millions of American patriots, recognized that the USA was at the precipice of irrevocable transition from the illusion of self-government to the reality of totalitarian plutocracy. My take on President Trump is he knew that had Hillary seized power, de facto recognition of subjugation of Americans would have been the likely consequence.

Americans are the mot easily propagandized people on Earth. They'll believe what they're told without question or motivation to research validity of information (read: propaganda).

Fear has always been an efficacious tool of propagandists. We need to look no further than frightened Americans blithely obeying social distancing and covering their mugs with ridiculously stupid masks in response to a relatively harmless virus that has an actual mortality rate of <.05% My physician told me I have greater probability of dying by lightening strike than covid-19. Yet compliantly docile Americans have gone full lemming in obedience to dissembling politicians hustling a lie while concealing a hideous ulterior motive. They have obediently and severely compromised their quality of lives and devastated their wealth at the directives of totalitarian politicians' lies. Americans have assumed automaton status. They lack analytical ability to assess. If politicians aren't complying with directives that they have foisted upon We the People, how serious is covid-19?

Tell a huge lie often enough and Americans will believe it. Factor in the ten percent tipping point, and shackles won't be necessary for our ruling elite to exert total control over every aspect of We the People's lives. Rights will vanish, and liberties will become subjected to caprice of our rulers.

Comfort is the most insidious form of oppression. Create the illusion of comfort, and people will fasten shackles to themselves.

President Trump has endured four years of our ruling elite's artillery barrages. He was not an anointed member of America's ruling elite. He was a dangerous enemy of America's fifth column. President Trump has attempted to return the United States of America to We the People from who it was stolen.

Argumentum ad hominem is an veiled response to peril of lies at risk of exposure. The second I hear or read an an hominem rejoinder, I know that a lie or lies is/are are at risk of exposure. Conspiracy theorist is the noun clause most favored by those hiding facts. Like an obedient, obsequious moron, I believed government's lie about the murder of JFk. Only upon undertaking serious commitment to discovering truth for myself did I conclude that Oswald was a patsy. Operatives/agents of the government of the United States of America murdered JFK. LBJ orchestrated JFK's murder. LBJ should have been the only president in the history of America to have been arrested while president, booked, tried, and executed for the murder of JFK. You don't have to believe me. I can put you on to many scholarly texts that have thoroughly analyzed evidence. There were hundreds of Super 8 film that captured the murder of JFK. All cameras were confiscated. Americans were shown only an edited version of the infamous Zapraduer film. They didn't see actual film of the fatal bullet impacting JFK's forehead. That film destroyed the Warren Commission report and the lie that patsy Oswald murdered JFK. It obliterated the lone gunman lie. It revealed the existence of a conspiracy to murder JFK. If you're still buying the official government report, hopefully LBJ's acknowledging a possible conspiracy to murder JFK will shaken you to reality. LBJ knew exactly who orchestrated the murder of JFK: he did, which was why he could never allow Bobby Kennedy to become president.

Media and politicians are assiduously working to propagandize Americans that 2020 presidential election fraud is conspiracy theory. It ain't theory if it's fact.

If Biden is allowed to steal the 2020 presidential election from President Donald J Trump, who legitimately won in an historic landslide, it will be all the proof you'll need that the constitutional republic created by shed blood of our Founding Fathers died long before LBJ was point man on JFK's murder.

If secret, private interests (dirt bag criminals) could murder a sitting president with impunity, rigging a president election would be simple. If Americans were so thoroughly gullible to buy the Warren Commission Report, selling a rigged election to We the People would be easier than selling ammo in a market where supply is nonexistent. The unknown is whether Americans comprehend consequences of accepting a rigged election. Americans are sententiously proud without intellectual foundation. If a rigged election is allowed to stand, the consequence is the country created by shed blood of our Founding Fathers will become a dandified Third World banana republic where coup d'état (JFK's murder, contrived impeachment of President Trump, rigged 2020 presidential election) is de rigueur, justice is bought and sold, and the unwashed masses (We the People) are ruled by a totalitarian plutocracy.

Based upon my knowledge and experience, when you hear argumentum ad hominem rejoinders, what follows will be lies to protect bigger lies.
Way to much stuff to read here for this post, most has nothing to do with the thread, but I hear you. Your opening statement about being bias, I don’t agree with, while I was hoping that Trump got re-elected, didn’t happen, he just needs to admit he lost and get over it instead of going on ranting, it’s a done deal and now, we have to live with the outcome. Rigged, stolen or not, there is no actual proof, mostly just hearsay from so called witness or experts. We just have to go on.

Way to much stuff to read here for this post, most has nothing to do with the thread, but I hear you. Your opening statement about being bias, I don’t agree with, while I was hoping that Trump got re-elected, didn’t happen, he just needs to admit he lost and get over it instead of going on ranting, it’s a done deal and now, we have to live with the outcome. Rigged, stolen or not, there is no actual proof, mostly just hearsay from so called witness or experts. We just have to go on.
EXACTLY. ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back