testtest

Shadow Systems

wolfpack076

Professional
My LGS sold that new Sig 226 Xten release that I was curious about but the dealer told me he just started carrying Shadow Systems brand pistols. From what I've see online they look like Glock knock offs. Does anyone here have any experience with Shadow Systems whatsoever ? Any feedback would be appreciated....

My LGS sold that new Sig 226 Xten release that I was curious about but the dealer told me he just started carrying Shadow Systems brand pistols. From what I've see online they look like Glock knock offs. Does anyone here have any experience with Shadow Systems whatsoever ? Any feedback would be appreciated....
At my LGS Wolfpack, they call their Shadow Systems “Gucci Glocks” since they are similar to Glocks and have a lot of accessories added. They are more expensive, but some say if you’re going to accessorizes your Glock, these have a lot of those accessories already added. Therefore, the price of a Shadow Systems firearm, may be less expensive in the long run after adding up the cost of added accessories to one’s Glock. To me, they really don’t move the needle and I don’t have any real interest. I have seen favorable reviews on them though.

I’ve got a DR920 Elite. They are Glock clones, kind of, but they are like modded Glocks. Shadow Systems builds the internal themselves and while they are Glock compatible they are not Glock internals. The guns are very good shooters, very flat, but still have Glock-style triggers - which I think is the weak link. IMO, the best Glock trigger is left wanting compared to an even halfway decent trigger on almost anything else. It’s not a terrible trigger but it’s not terribly fun. I recently bought an IWI Masada for less than $400 and, in my opinion, it’s a better gun than the DR920.

Back