testtest

Show off the feast.....Goble day food pics

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
I will start the group off, probably the first one to start cooking
So 2:30 in the morn and my buddy and I put the turkey 🦃 on the egg. Even though we let it sit in the brine for 10hrs to stew we gots to sprinkle the Old Bay on. Don’t forget to fill a steam cup of cerveza 🍺 XX for this one. Beer Chicken is for rookies.

80ACE09A-4BF4-4A9F-B03D-177720612B64.jpeg

Thanks but I want to know about that TX trash please

Add Lawrys season salt instead of celery salt
Add extra Worcestershire sauce

we use the premium nut mix in a can from Planters

we bake for 2 hrs .. stir every 20 min

Well, all these pictures of your Thanksgiving dinners are really great .......... and I sincerely hope nobody is offended when I say this ........... BUT, I hope every danged one of you Yahoo's are as bloated and miserable as I am!!!!!

Yeh, y'all know what I'm sayin', don't cha now? ;);):):):)(y)

Well, all these pictures of your Thanksgiving dinners are really great .......... and I sincerely hope nobody is offended when I say this ........... BUT, I hope every danged one of you Yahoo's are as bloated and miserable as I am!!!!!

Yeh, y'all know what I'm sayin', don't cha now? ;);):):):)(y)
Dang y'all, I was truly only kidden' about hopin' y'all were bloated and miserable. It just stands to reason that if you were as bloated and miserable as I was then you too must have had a really fulfilling Thanksgiving.

If any offense was taken, I sincerely apologize. None was intended.

Dang y'all, I was truly only kidden' about hopin' y'all were bloated and miserable. It just stands to reason that if you were as bloated and miserable as I was then you too must have had a really fulfilling Thanksgiving.

If any offense was taken, I sincerely apologize. None was intended.
That's what Thanksgiving is all about, giving thanks and stuffing your gullet full of good food.

Back