testtest

Show off your GLOCK

Here are two of mine.

G20 with a factory Hog Barrel

Gen4G20-HOG.JPG

2009 Glock 17 RTF2 with Crescent Moon serrations

IMG_5462.JPG

Too many in safes and in MCKs to take pictures of, but here's my list: G19 (Lone Wolf threaded barrel, currently in CAA MCK), G20 (Currently in MCK), G21 (with Lone Wolf threaded barrel), G26,G27,G29,G30S,G40, and G43. I wouldn't call myself a fan boy, as I probably have as many if not more with S&W M&Ps (including rifles), Springfields (including rifles), CZs and Berettas. I'm just your average everyday ordinary Gun collector ;)

Lets add some color and pizazz to the mix of these plastic wonders ... Anni likes some spice in life ..😉

View attachment 17117
The favorite of my pistols !!!! I don’t think everyone knows what a jewell the Ronin has turned out to be.
My only small gripe: getting that slide stop/release back in on reassembly. Wonder if its all springer 1911s.
Far as all the Glocks, well they’ve a modern handgun workhorse and haven’t changed much . I just personally think there are better options in the plastic niche...

Too many in safes and in MCKs to take pictures of, but here's my list: G19 (Lone Wolf threaded barrel, currently in CAA MCK), G20 (Currently in MCK), G21 (with Lone Wolf threaded barrel), G26,G27,G29,G30S,G40, and G43. I wouldn't call myself a fan boy, as I probably have as many if not more with S&W M&Ps (including rifles), Springfields (including rifles), CZs and Berettas. I'm just your average everyday ordinary Gun collector ;)

Your collection is not average. Everyone I know thinks I'm insane and your collection makes mine look like a single, small caliber pistol in a sock drawer or something.

Back