testtest

Sling Attachment Options for Saint Platform.

JW1234

Alpha
New here, first post. Looked but was unable to find any tips for sling attachments for my SA saint -specifically the saint. I want the sling to attach to the side of the hand guard, not on the bottom or top. The saint has solid sides on the hand guard. Searched YouTube, unable to find anything specific for the saint. Also, I'm new to Modding ar's. I am about to roll with 550 cord like I used to. Thanks in advance for your advice.

I think I may need to get different hand guards, since mine are solid on the lateral sides, and open on the vertical top and bottom of the hand guards. I do very much appreciate your response.

it does, you are correct. It laterally attached at a ~45 degree angle, thanks for your help go that in my amazon cart right now

here she be

Attachments

• saint.jpg
    saint.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,947
I would recommend the Strike Industries angled QD mount. This QD mount allows the rifle sling to attach at a natural angle when shouldered.

that
I would recommend the Strike Industries angled QD mount. This QD mount allows the rifle sling to attach at a natural angle when shouldered.
that's a really great solution. Thanks for the advice.

Back