testtest

Slings

There is no best, there is only individual preference.

That being said, I’d probably look at a Magpul MS3 or MS4, depending on what attachments you want to run.

It’ll give you the option of running 2-point or single point, and you can see what you prefer.

There is no best, there is only individual preference.

That being said, I’d probably look at a Magpul MS3 or MS4, depending on what attachments you want to run.

It’ll give you the option of running 2-point or single point, and you can see what you prefer.
I agree Hans. I need to look into these myself. I watched Rob Pincus of PDN explain slings in his video.

I have two Armageddon Gear AR slings made with a very comfortable bungie type material. I've tried a lot of different slings, but these are actually really nice to use for an extended period of time if needed. I have both of mine rigged up with QD mounts and I've had no issues with them, had them both for about 3 years now.

Thank you for the info clip. I'm leaning towards the Magpul M3 Gen 3 sling
No problem Sandovalmp, glad to help. I'm not familar with the Saint pistols and where/if they have the sling attachment point for the QD (Quick Detach), sling studs. For this Magpul sling, you'd need two to run the sling in a two point configuration. Perhaps others on here that are more familiar with the Saint pistols, could offer additional commentary/options on this subject.

I have two Armageddon Gear AR slings made with a very comfortable bungie type material. I've tried a lot of different slings, but these are actually really nice to use for an extended period of time if needed. I have both of mine rigged up with QD mounts and I've had no issues with them, had them both for about 3 years now.
I enjoy the bungie on the sbr/pistol type also!

No problem Sandovalmp, glad to help. I'm not familar with the Saint pistols and where/if they have the sling attachment point for the QD (Quick Detach), sling studs. For this Magpul sling, you'd need two to run the sling in a two point configuration. Perhaps others on here that are more familiar with the Saint pistols, could offer additional commentary/options on this subject.
Not on the 3. It should have a single/2 point attachment with it?

Here is what I use. In my opinion it's better than the Magpul sling and is so much cheaper. This sling can be used as a two point sling, or a single point sling with the qd mounts.
Also use the Strike Industries angled sling adaptor. It will give you a natural angle on your sling when your rifle is shouldered.

Back