testtest

Smith and Wesson new Headquarters

i live up here in the northeast, and frankly, i want them out.

so that they can enjoy a better supportive 2A climate then this hell hole area.

people forget the jobs and the money taken in to support the area.

jobs like grocery stores, gas stations, diners, etc,etc.

people up here made money, supported thier families, and spent money.

new generations of morons could care less about the gun companies.

A "new history", can be built in a new area.

I'm surprised they haven't already, but there's a lot of history in that location. I could see how it would be hard to walk away.
It might be hard for you and me to walk away from the history. I suspect that the average Colt executive, only know enough history to sound like they know something, only concern is the bottom line and their afternoon Tee time, and only have a 1/3rd% chance of picking out the colt from a line up of 1911, Beretta M51, and a Browning hi power. I also don't buy S&W moved to Tennessee to be in a more "gun friendly state" they moved because N.Y. was taxing the bejeebus out of them. Some bean counter figured that it would be more profitable to spend the $ and move than keep paying taxes to NY over X number of years. Nothing wrong with that but knock off the pro 2A we are moving to gun friendly B.S.
I don't want rectal cancer because your blowing smoke up my... tail. :mad:

Someone in Massachusetts will be asking, "where did all that money go?"
especially since MA is spending more money on the deluge of relocated migrants, then the homeless they are over run with....

It might be hard for you and me to walk away from the history. I suspect that the average Colt executive, only know enough history to sound like they know something, only concern is the bottom line and their afternoon Tee time, and only have a 1/3rd% chance of picking out the colt from a line up of 1911, Beretta M51, and a Browning hi power.

Could be true. I don't know any Colt execs, so I won't speculate.

I also don't buy S&W moved to Tennessee to be in a more "gun friendly state" they moved because N.Y. was taxing the bejeebus out of them. Some bean counter figured that it would be more profitable to spend the $ and move than keep paying taxes to NY over X number of years. Nothing wrong with that but knock off the pro 2A we are moving to gun friendly B.S.

I have no problem with the real reason being taxation at all. That's just a smart business decision.

It might be hard for you and me to walk away from the history. I suspect that the average Colt executive, only know enough history to sound like they know something, only concern is the bottom line and their afternoon Tee time, and only have a 1/3rd% chance of picking out the colt from a line up of 1911, Beretta M51, and a Browning hi power. I also don't buy S&W moved to Tennessee to be in a more "gun friendly state" they moved because N.Y. was taxing the bejeebus out of them. Some bean counter figured that it would be more profitable to spend the $ and move than keep paying taxes to NY over X number of years. Nothing wrong with that but knock off the pro 2A we are moving to gun friendly B.S.
I don't want rectal cancer because your blowing smoke up my... tail. :mad:
They moved from Massachusetts, not New York.

There's a difference? ;) We didn't used to call it Taxachusttes for nothing. :ROFLMAO:
Sadly, Maine is running just as fast as we can to catch up.:mad:
Oh please… I grew up in New Jersey, where my parents had to get a firearms ID card and get fingerprinted in order to buy me a Red Ryder BB Gun when I was 12, many moons ago. Got out of there in 1994. Basically we were just everybody’s armpit for the Northeast. 🤣

And so a little laughter on the subject...
Jersey Cows.BMP.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh please… I grew up in New Jersey, where my parents had to get a firearms ID card and get fingerprinted in order to buy me a Red Ryder BB Gun when I was 12, many moons ago. Got out of there in 1994. Basically we were just everybody’s armpit for the Northeast. 🤣

And so a little laughter on the subject...
View attachment 43236
When I first got my FID (firearms identification card) in Massachusetts when I turned 18yo many moons ago I went to Sports Authority and bought a Daisy air rifle because you couldn't get one without the FID. BB guns became available for anyone over 18yo to purchase sometime in the early 2000's after paintballers took the state to court over the classification of air guns being considered firearms in Massachusetts. At one point Massachusetts tried to ban paintball guns and tried to classify them as firearms....🤦‍♂️

I'm surprised the super soaker squirt gun wasn't legally classified as an assault water rifle in Massachusetts.

Back