testtest

Social Gun Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGal

Operator
Founding Member
Who are some people in the gun community you follow on social (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc)?

I really enjoy Crispy11b, thewildyolo,qvo tactical, gundmc_ to name a few.

I don't watch many videos, but I do get a bit of E-mail with videos (reviews, new products, etc), that I'll watch. When thinking of a new firearm purchase or after purchasing, I'll search for video reviews and a lot of times watch Hickok45 (I agree, he's fun to watch and listen to). I'll watch Tom and Ryan Gresham (father & Son) with KJ on Gun Talk Media. They do reviews and simulations of EDC incident scenarios. I'll watch PDN's Rob Pinkus and enjoy when he has Rob Leatham on with "Worlds Collide" showing the difference between competition and defensive firearm skills.

.22 plinkster on YouTube is a pretty cool channel to subscribe. John does a lot of trick shooting with .22lr such as shooting a playing card in half with 1 shot. This guy is an amazing shot and has a very laid back humble personality.

His channel is not all tricks shots and has a good variety of material and new gun reviews also (mostly .22 related).

Warrior Poet Society. John covers more tactic related subjects, with a few reviews. He also puts up some videos about life, being a better person in society and life in general. One of my personal favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back