testtest

Some Don’t Think Your Rights Are Essential

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see store owners simply...stay open.

Most (all) LEOs I know would simply stop in, say "you know you're supposed to be closed..."...likely shop around for a bit...then head out.

If NICS closes down, that's a bigger issue unless shopkeepers kept written records of "this SN left with this buyer on this date"...but that could be a huge gray area.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

We need to step up, and stop this death-by-a-thousand-cuts. A little bit here, a little bit there, and before we know it...we're Venezuela.

When you look at the States that have delegated gun shops as non-essential, is anyone really surprised?

The hypocracy evident in their selection criteria is incredible! It's upsetting to say the least, but there is not much that can be done to reverse those decisions at this point. What we need to do is remember this and when things return to 'normal' we need to take steps to make sure that they can't do this again.

NRA, are you listening?

When you look at the States that have delegated gun shops as non-essential, is anyone really surprised?

The hypocracy evident in their selection criteria is incredible! It's upsetting to say the least, but there is not much that can be done to reverse those decisions at this point. What we need to do is remember this and when things return to 'normal' we need to take steps to make sure that they can't do this again.

NRA, are you listening?

Need to be addressing the situation NOW! If we ignore it once, we'll ignore it twice and then it's simply
common law. NJ Gov sued..... Columbia, SC sued..... IMHO sue them all.

I was very surprised that our Illinois Governor didn't close the gun stores.
Well, hearing and reading about Illinois politicians do thibgs, I figure your governor is just waiting towards the end of things to come out with some off-the-wall rule/law.........just to **** everyone off all at once.

Unfortunately, we now have a dem governor in KY, and I figure he's just wtg for the right moment also to pull some stunt. Before he was sworn-in he had already stated he was looking to repeal the state-wide constitutional carry.

Well, hearing and reading about Illinois politicians do thibgs, I figure your governor is just waiting towards the end of things to come out with some off-the-wall rule/law.........just to **** everyone off all at once.

Unfortunately, we now have a dem governor in KY, and I figure he's just wtg for the right moment also to pull some stunt. Before he was sworn-in he had already stated he was looking to repeal the state-wide constitutional carry.
[ScottJ if you are from Ky.Maybe you can tell who does Massey Rep.Go Cats.

NRA, are you listening?
Fortunate when the Governor tried to rule as such here in PA., a suit was brought and the PA. State Supreme Court strongly suggested that the Governor change this decision, or it would be ruled against. So although I agree with you Tenbones, there is some hope that there's still those out there that stand up for the 2A. (and agree that the NRA needs to stand up instead of WLP sending out letters saying how he's fought for over 20 years for gun rights, then asks for a donation, like the letter I got today. The Dude needs to go).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back