testtest

Spring change over/fair trial.

Sld1959

Hellcat
Time for my spring changeover and this spring I am going to give the P365Xl a fair trial period. Even though I think it's the perfect size for a do everything, I am still biased against it for no hammer and safety. AND was not entirely in love with it the few times I gave it a carry over the winter.

Well starting today I am going to try and work past that and keep it, or find out I really still want a hammer, probably something like the 4 in EMP.

20220331_123326.jpg

I love my P365. I have the XL grip on it and I carry it in an Alabama Pocket holster everywhere. I have the safety on mine, but it amazes me how often I check it and the safety is off.

I had the 365xl and for so reason I never warmed up to it. After a few months I traded it in. I guess i am not a Sig fan.

Don't get me wrong,So far my experiences have been positive This is a well made pistol, very accurate and has done absolutely nothing not to earn my praise.

The whole issue comes with all the years of my experience and preferences for something of a different design. I need to find out if I can move past this bias, and if not move on.

Back