testtest

Springfield Armory Ronin Operator 4.25 45acp

Springfield Armory Addict

Alpha
Founding Member
It’s nice to have a smaller lightweight 1911 back in my collection. Weighing just 29.5oz and sporting a forged aluminum alloy frame, it should be a nice addition to my EDC rotation.

The finish is superb. The satin aluminum cerakote on the frame, matches well with the blued slide and wood grips.

Barrel length is 4.25 and is match grade/fully supported. Fiber optic front sight and white dots in the rear.

I can’t wait to get it to the range and test it out. Hopefully I can give a update this weekend on its performance. 0CD83785-8CBF-4571-B3F2-495278EEB2C0.jpeg6AA893C0-D19E-480B-8112-95D00BA54E53.jpeg9AA0D2BF-EE3E-43DB-A99F-F232DAEB0BB3.jpeg

Very nice, Alpha !
I bought the full size in .45 back the first of May. Loved it so much I scraped together enough$ to lay away a 2nd when I found one. Kinda wishing I’d waited on at 4.25 - but no regrets (was it Cooper who said the best source for gun parts is having another one?).
Anyway, I think Spgfd did well backing away just a bit from the RO & Loaded’ ‘tactical’ look. More of a classic defense handgun look, maybe? (To me at least). The features you really need are all there...And I absolutely LOVE having the non-ambi thumb safety !
Mine shoot like a dream..
Let us know how the 4.25 handles when u fire it, pls.
TW

"Barrel length is 4.25 and is match grade/fully supported" Congrats, do I assume correctly that is chambered in 9mm then ?

Back