testtest

Mantis X3 Shooting Performance System & the Hellcat

DJthumper, with the original X, the solution for SIRT pistol is to go to Mantis > Settings > Advanced Settings > Shot Detection Sensitivity > High.

If you're still interested in using the SIRT, give the above a try. If you find High Sensitivity doesn't solve the issue, send an email over to support@mantisx.com. There is a more involved solution that I think we can use to get you running.

Same deal for DryFireMag for those who may be using that system.

The X2, X3, and X10 are a bit different. If you happen to be using one of those models, skip right to emailing support@mantisx.com.

Best Regards,
Stephen
Mantis Customer Service

Just keep your focus on the front sight the target should be a blur Four Fundamentals of Marksmanship 1. Steady Position. 2. Aiming, 3. Breath Control,4. Trigger Squeeze and you will hit your target every time practice speed untill you can do it without thinking about it.

DJthumper, with the original X, the solution for SIRT pistol is to go to Mantis > Settings > Advanced Settings > Shot Detection Sensitivity > High.

If you're still interested in using the SIRT, give the above a try. If you find High Sensitivity doesn't solve the issue, send an email over to support@mantisx.com. There is a more involved solution that I think we can use to get you running.

The X2, X3, and X10 are a bit different. If you happen to be using one of those models, skip right to emailing support@mantisx.com.

Best Regards,
Stephen
Mantis Customer Service
I found that works for the most part with older SIRT pistols. I purchased my own SIRT pistol over the holidays and had to set it back down to normal. I don't know if it is because it is new or if they changed something with the trigger. I will monitor it and keep you up to date. I love that thing for training classes. I am looking at getting the X10 eventually, along with another SIRT. In the last basic pistol course that I assisted with I used the SIRT, MantisX and LASR together to do all of our dry fire training. I projected the LASR results up on the screen and had the MantisX app on my iPad where the student could see the results. When we went to the range things went a littler smoother.

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you guys represented on a forum.

Just keep your focus on the front sight the target should be a blur Four Fundamentals of Marksmanship 1. Steady Position. 2. Aiming, 3. Breath Control,4. Trigger Squeeze and you will hit your target every time practice speed untill you can do it without thinking about it.
You forgot follow through. This is all really easy to say but until a new shooter sees it and learns how to correct it, especially the younger generations.

You forgot follow through. This is all really easy to say but until a new shooter sees it and learns how to correct it, especially the younger generations.
Just Keep Focus on that front Sight and the follow-through will be just a normal reaction as your shot group will be as tight as a frogs ass and that my friend is watertight!

Best Regards,
Stephen
Mantis Customer Service
Stephen thank you for the advise, response and activity in the forum. I personally love seeing article writers, product managers, and vendors in the forum. Definitely gives us a better feeling of the products and articles when people like you are here and responding to our questions or concerns. Thank you again.

I found that works for the most part with older SIRT pistols. I purchased my own SIRT pistol over the holidays and had to set it back down to normal. I don't know if it is because it is new or if they changed something with the trigger. I will monitor it and keep you up to date. I love that thing for training classes. I am looking at getting the X10 eventually, along with another SIRT. In the last basic pistol course that I assisted with I used the SIRT, MantisX and LASR together to do all of our dry fire training. I projected the LASR results up on the screen and had the MantisX app on my iPad where the student could see the results. When we went to the range things went a littler smoother.

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you guys represented on a forum.

Way to leverage technology. :D

We can still try the second method I mentioned if you wan to give it a shot. I usually do not need to resort to that with the original X, so I do not know what to expect, but we can do it and find out if you want. If it is working well enough, then just hit us up when you get your X10 and new SIRT.

Stephen thank you for the advise, response and activity in the forum. I personally love seeing article writers, product managers, and vendors in the forum. Definitely gives us a better feeling of the products and articles when people like you are here and responding to our questions or concerns. Thank you again.

I feel the same way when I see companies in the forums I frequent. Glad to hear.

My biggest concern is that I may not be as responsive and involved as I would like. My highest priority is our customer service inbox and answering the phone. That along with a few other duties means I can't hang out on the forums, but instead I show up when I get an alert that Mantis has been mentioned. I'll also set my thearmorylife.com account to email me when I'm tagged or replied to.

Anyway, just giving some context. We love our customers and want to give the best customer service we can.

Way to leverage technology. :D

We can still try the second method I mentioned if you wan to give it a shot. I usually do not need to resort to that with the original X, so I do not know what to expect, but we can do it and find out if you want. If it is working well enough, then just hit us up when you get your X10 and new SIRT.

I feel the same way when I see companies in the forums I frequent. Glad to hear.

My biggest concern is that I may not be as responsive and involved as I would like. My highest priority is our customer service inbox and answering the phone. That along with a few other duties means I can't hang out on the forums, but instead I show up when I get an alert that Mantis has been mentioned. I'll also set my thearmorylife.com account to email me when I'm tagged or replied to.

Anyway, just giving some context. We love our customers and want to give the best customer service we can.
I might send that in just to try it out. A couple of other instructors have them but don't leverage the technology unless i remind them to bring it to class. There is a small group of us that work together and they like all of my tech toys that enhances the training.

Back