testtest

Springfield RO Elite 10mm 1911 Holster Suggestions.

KLGunner

Staff member
Okay y'all I need your help. I have the Springfield Armory RO Elite 1911 chambered in 10mm. Sense getting this gun I have fell in love with it and it is my EDC now. I have the IWB holster Springfield offers for it. However I'm Looking for an IWB holster for this gun that has more padding and is a lot more comfortable. I'm also looking for a comfortable OWB holster as well for it. I would like adjustable retention or locking retention. For IWB as much padding as possible please. OWB I'd Prefer a thumb strap. Please help a brother out y'all.

This is the holster I have for it currently.

Padding, you'll probably want to look at hybrid holsters; Aliengear, etc...they tend to protect you fairly well from the pistol.

OWB? Leather with a thumb strap...Galco FLETCH. Pretty sure it fits railed 1911’s...yes, it does, but don’t choose Springfield for the maker...choose Colt, and their 5” Rail Gun for model (Or Kimber, 5” 1911 w/rail option—either should fit).

Padding, you'll probably want to look at hybrid holsters; Aliengear, etc...they tend to protect you fairly well from the pistol.

OWB? Leather with a thumb strap...Galco FLETCH. Pretty sure it fits railed 1911’s...yes, it does, but don’t choose Springfield for the maker...choose Colt, and their 5” Rail Gun for model.
I tried Aliengear holsters and they said they don't have what I'm looking for.

Tucker Gunleather DC-1. I have several of their holsters and the quality is excellent. I carry full size SAO's and these folks know how to do it.

Last edited:
Tucker Gunleather DC-1. I have several of their holsters and the quality is excellent. I carry full size SAO's and these folks know how to do it.
That’s exactly what I’m looking for. But at the tune of $200 😳🤯

Back