testtest

Springfield warranty

javbike

Professional
So I contacted Springfield armory warranty department on a bad magazine they had me send it back to them. I got notice today that they received it and is processing the return and sending a new one to me within 2 to 6 weeks. Just wanted give a shout-out to the warranty department of Springfield armory

I had a great experience the one time I had to call Springfield's Customer Service, and I am a big fan of the company. That being said, 2-6 weeks for a magazine seems like a long turnaround time.

I called Ruger last week when I had an issue with a 12-round magazine for the new Ruger LCP Max not locking the slide back. Ruger shipped me a new magazine (which they sell for $39.99 on their website) at no charge, with no request to send them the original mag. The new mag arrived a few days later. Springfield is one of my favorite companies, and I would like to see them be a little more competitive with Ruger in customer service.

My hex wasp just arrived there at warranty depot today and got an response Email acknowledgment. 2-4 weeks for turn around…I guess it’s ok given everything is slow, but if it’s the same in normal times that’s not a good customer experience sad to say.

Back