testtest

States

That’d be funny as hell but no. Orange blossom (even though oranges you eat are from georgia or Cali. If you drink’em, that’s Florida)
1591842599053.jpeg
Just for our okie.......

Do you know state history and how the state was named and what it means?

Other than Texas (Tejas) meaning friend or ally.

I guess that's better the Tonto or Kemosabe as for the Apache and Mexican/Spanish translation of stupid and idiot!
Speaking of Texas State history many South Carolinians fought in the Texas war of independence William Travis was born in South Carolina. Many of the Texas pioneers were from South Carolina. One of my Italian ancestors fought in the War of Texas Independence, Prospero Bernardi, an Italian immigrant who distinguished himself in the Battle of San Jacinto, where he was wounded on April 21, 1836. A bust of him stands in front of the Texas Hall of Heroes, Hall of State, Fair Park, Dallas, to commemorate his participation in the battle of San Jacinto.

Origin of South Carolina State Name. South Carolina was named in honor of Charles I of England. North and South Carolina were one colony until 1729. Carolina was named to honor Charles IX of France and then Charles I and Charles II of England. Carolina is rooted in Latin and comes from the word Caroliinus. The name Carolina is of Italian origin. The meaning of Carolina is "free man, strong". Carolina is generally used as a girl's name.

Last edited:
Back