testtest

Stock Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLGunner

Staff member
I normally wouldn't post on this kinda stuff but i wanted to share some information to you all.
The Stock market is on its way down and will continue to fall. If you allow it to fall for the next week or so and buy into some of the bigger market names when this all passes (which it will) and the market starts to skyrocket again you can make yourself rich. remember buy low sell high. this is fixing to be the lowest the market will be in 30 years from what i'm being told.

I normally wouldn't post on this kinda stuff but i wanted to share some information to you all.
The Stock market is on its way down and will continue to fall. If you allow it to fall for the next week or so and buy into some of the bigger market names when this all passes (which it will) and the market starts to skyrocket again you can make yourself rich. remember buy low sell high. this is fixing to be the lowest the market will be in 30 years from what i'm being told.
Great advice!

Everyone I know including myself are talking about our 401k taking a beating.

I personally think this has been an unmitigated failure. It will take the government T** to survive this which nobody wants. When you are 18 months from retirement and have leukemia sit tight doesn't work. Last week the man said this was a hoax. Time to realize the Filet has a lot of gristle

They've got the Market so tied in with computer programs that once R2D2 and C3P0 sees something that gets them nervous the programs start dumping stocks.

88288757_824909857921648_3601856397120841986_n.jpg

The market has always reacted either positively or negatively to the current or recent speculation that's been reported. Case in point, last Monday it drops like a rock, Trump makes a speech and it goes way up on Tuesday, followed by continuous drops as the COVID-19 news gets reported worse. As xdman states above, when this crisis passes, the market will recover like it did after 2008 recession. I'm heavily in the market, and I'm retired. Although I do get a small pension, I'm counting on these mutual funds to support me more comfortably later this decade. Like the past recession, I'm not panicking, as as Bassbob & KLGunner posted, it's a fantastic opportunity on buying.

As soon as the vaccine is available the stock market will skyrocket, maybe even when it’s officially announced.
Most likely not take that long..... Flu season is about done and this will be too.
Only problem is the media. As more people are tested and result in a positive
we'll get those numbers to scare folks even more. They won't say that 95% of those
that test positive never even get sick from it, let alone die. Got to keep the economy
in a slump so they can blame Trump. So dreadfully sick of the left and I tested positive
to that!! :ROFLMAO:

Most likely not take that long..... Flu season is about done and this will be too.
Only problem is the media. As more people are tested and result in a positive
we'll get those numbers to scare folks even more. They won't say that 95% of those
that test positive never even get sick from it, let alone die. Got to keep the economy
in a slump so they can blame Trump. So dreadfully sick of the left and I tested positive
to that!! :ROFLMAO:
Here's an article on the research and progress on the COVID-19 vaccine. One of the main headquarters for this place (and where they make the annual Flu vaccines & will make a lot of this vaccine), is very close to where I live. Maybe I should pop on over and hoard this vaccine 💉👩‍🔬👨‍🔬 like people are hoarding TP 🧻 and Pastas 🍝🍜.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back