testtest

Store exclusive guns

In searching for a particular firearm, I’ve run across a “store exclusive” gun. Same model as the one I’m looking for, but different color scheme. So my question is, are “store exclusive” guns up to the same standards as the manufacturer’s regular production guns? This gun is a S&W model.

I heard a lot of rumors a few years back about some of the Freedom Group products (Remington, Marlin) sold at Walmart being lower quality than those sold at other stores. I don't think the rumors were ever verified, and they were most likely due to the quality deterioration of many pre-bankruptcy Freedom Group products across the board. I've always heard good things about the Davidson's and TALO exclusives.

Same guns just customized, a couple years ago I did a thousand XD mod2’s that were XDMAN editions with a camo paint job for a distributor. They were “exclusive“ for that distributor.

A gunstore down in FL sent me these pictures they took of my guns. And look at some of the soldiers all lined up ready to be shipped back.
FC50273A-DCD3-405F-ADB2-EBA032061FCE.jpeg

D50E92DE-00CD-421E-97B4-7D8B1DADD8A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back