testtest

Support for tougher gun laws has dropped

The article made a very good point, that 2A supporters need to capitalize upon:

The numbers come absent a high-profile mass shooting that often accompanies calls for more gun control.

We have (according to the article) over 18 MILLION more guns in circulation now...but no more mass shootings? I'll have to dig, but how about the overall gun-crime rate? Certainly not up by tens-of-millions...if at all. THIS, needs to be a focal argument for 2A support. Like...now.

More guns do NOT equal more shootings.

An armed society is a polite society - whether it wants to be, or not.

This tweet was in response to more COVID lockdowns, but it applies here as well. Actually, it applies...just about everywhere in life.

The only way this stops is if people rise up. You get what you accept. #FreedomMatters#StepUphttps://t.co/8QKBszgKTM

— Scott W. Atlas (@SWAtlasHoover) November 15, 2020

Scott W. Atlas would be our President's top COVID response advisor, and the tweet was in direct response to the new set of Michigan, and Chicago, and other, lockdown rules. But as I said...we can absolutely apply it here as well. Call, write, or email your representative. NOW. Conservatives did outstandingly well down-ballot this election - lets put it to good use.

I think, I hope, they will back off gun control. There was no "Blue Wave" they actually lost in the house coming close to having no majority. With the 2022 in sight and gun control a loser I think they will stay away worrying about losing the majority. Something that happened last time they tried to force gun control on the public and we are a lot stronger now.

Back