testtest

Support H.R 6126

BangBang

Professional
Click the link to let your representatives know you are for this.
This bill modifies procedural requirements related to the transfer of a silencer.

Specifically, it permits the transfer of a silencer if 90 days have elapsed since the application to transfer the silencer was filed, and the application has not been denied.

The bill also establishes reporting requirements on the timeliness of criminal background checks conducted with respect to certain prospective firearm transfers.
https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/widget/oneclick/8386

Good link BangBang!

The undetermined amount of time for approval is ridiculous!

I'm looking at .22lr silencers now. I'm most likely going to get a Rugged Oculus because of Rugged's unconditional warranty. They will repair or replace any suppressor you buy from them no matter how it was damaged without any charge to the buyer unless it's a complete replacement then you only pay the new tax stamp. The wait time is the 2nd worst thing about buying a suppressor next to the tax stamp.

Hopefully my 762 Rugged silencer will be approved soon.

Good link BangBang!

The undetermined amount of time for approval is ridiculous!

I'm looking at .22lr silencers now. I'm most likely going to get a Rugged Oculus because of Rugged's unconditional warranty. They will repair or replace any suppressor you buy from them no matter how it was damaged without any charge to the buyer unless it's a complete replacement then you only pay the new tax stamp. The wait time is the 2nd worst thing about buying a suppressor next to the tax stamp.

Hopefully my 762 Rugged silencer will be approved soon.
I saw you were in the market for one. I am eyeing a TBAC Ultra9. And yes it is completely ridiculous, the waiting time. It is a benefit for us and others around us. It is better when we are shooting or hunting but we want it “they” know it so “they” assume it can’t be good and are making it difficult. You realize a suppressor will turn your revolver into a fully automatic assault lazer weapon with infinity clipazines that will stop an M1 Abrams tank.....🙄

Back