testtest

Supportive Wife, Significant Other

USMC1911

Elite
I am lucky to have a wife that is very supportive to my love of firearms and my feelings about the 2nd Amendment. She is not a gun person, but will come with me to NRA Conventions, Gun shows and Pro 2nd Amendment Rally’s. I never have to hide a firearm related purchase from her. She never gives me a problem about going away to training with my friends. I truly feel blessed. If you have supportive Wife, Significant Other or Friend at home let’s give them some praise

Attachments

• IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0089.jpeg
    IMG_0089.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0091.jpeg
    IMG_0091.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    351.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3735.jpeg
    IMG_3735.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2849.jpeg
    IMG_2849.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 74
You have got a good one too.

Pat and I well, We have been married for 44 years now. Obviously in that time we have done a lot of supporting the other. She supported my choice to quit one of the best paying factory jobs in the area to go back to school for computers. I supported her when she quit being a nurses aide to get her nursing degree.

But, I do have to say she is the better part of us. She has allowed me to do pretty much what I desire in the way of firearms and hunting. I have never been home on Thanksgiving day in our entire marriage, that has always been a hunting week. I told her before we were married to get any chores she wanted me to do done before Oct. 1st because after that the rest of the year is hunting

Her and guns, she us every bit as good as myself shooting her favorite Taurus m66 revolver.

I am lucky to have a wife that is very supportive to my love of firearms and my feelings about the 2nd Amendment. She is not a gun person, but will come with me to NRA Conventions, Gun shows and Pro 2nd Amendment Rally’s. I never have to hide a firearm related purchase from her. She never gives me a problem about going away to training with my friends. I truly feel blessed. If you have supportive Wife, Significant Other or Friend at home let’s give them some praise
You're a lucky man. My wife will facilitate my purchases and is tolerant of my ammo budget and training and range time, but you would never catch her going with me to do any of it. She simply isn't interested.

My wife myself and my brother are going to the range today. She likes to shoot but now because of her hands can't shoot her 9mm without discomfort so i got her a TX22 compact with a red dot and she loves it.
She doesn't care how many guns i buy.
we go the the range when possible twice a month.

Mrs Greener has gifted me firearms and has been very tolerant of my gun expenditures in the 44 years we have been together. Being married to a LEO and hunter she understands the role of firearms, and she can shoot a handgun better than most. And she handled the administrative side of our P.I. and firearms training business. We are truly fortunate to have such wonderful life partners.

sheesh, you met Jerry, and is that his daughter.>??

cool......(do they still say "cool" theses days.....???)

my wife "supports" my hobby.........by winning at the Bingo games.......and loaning some money to me.

i think i'm into her for like..........

1694702653811.png

My wife liked guns, just not to the degree I do. She had a couple of her own and enjoyed a trip to the range about once a year, but was otherwise indifferent. We sorta had a understanding. As long as the bills were paid and there was food on the table, she didn't really care what I bought. I was plenty happy with that. (y)

I would say you are truly blessed. I am very happy for you. Also, thank you for your service as both a Marine and a police officer.

I too have a wife that will initiate a range trip. Mine has also taken an interest in my ham radio hobby as well. She actually went from unlicensed to Amateur Extra in 4 months. The longest we have been apart since we got married is about an hour.

very very very awesome
my wife is my range partner, she loves all things related to hurting the paper . although she did have a small cow when i got the ar 10, it was supposed to be one price...but as all good things go, by the time i was out the door the price had increased several hundred. i got ribbed for a few days after that.
its good to hear there are great wives out there. (y) (y)

Married 41 years so far. We both do CAS and she's the one with the State buckle. She switched to left hand long guns after a car accident and looks natural doing it. I doubt I could do the same. She tends to stay with what she likes while I tend to switch it up. I do get more clean matches, but others say if you're clean, you're too slow. :oops:

Back