testtest

Suzanna Hupp testimony

papa

Professional
Founding Member
Cedric brought up Suzanna Hupp in the thread , " GOA going after another RINO " . I didn't want to take that thread off topic so I started this thread.

For anyone who has never heard of Suzanna Hupp or has never heard her testimony , I think it is worthwhile to spend a little over 7 minutes to listen to her describe the event that caused her to push for concealed carry.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKMAbC1-d2I

Cedric brought up Suzanna Hupp in the thread , " GOA going after another RINO " . I didn't want to take that thread off topic so I started this thread.

For anyone who has never heard of Suzanna Hupp or has never heard her testimony , I think it is worthwhile to spend a little over 7 minutes to listen to her describe the event that caused her to push for concealed carry.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKMAbC1-d2I
I saw this tragic event recreated for a show (either "I Shouldn't be Alive", or "I Survived"), where 3 or 4 of the actual people there recounted their experience during the unfolding of events. Suzanna Hupp was one of those people, and she recounted how she thought about bringing in her firearms, then decided against it, and how her Mother, who could have made it out safely with her, went back to her husband only to be executed. The others also told of their emotional and moving recounting of their escape from death at the hands of this maniac.

Hi,

You clipped off the "h" at the beginning

Lord have mercy. That brought a tear to my eye. Everyone, every school kid, every college kid, in California, Illinois, New York, etc, should have to watch these proceedings at least once a year in their current events history classes. It's time to start changing hearts and minds.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

You clipped off the "h" at the beginning

I’ve cried two times in the last week and not ashamed or embarrassed to admit it, first was when I found out my ex-mother in law had passed away and then after listening to that testimony.
The current administration wants us all to be defenseless just like was described by S.H. and I flat out REFUSE to be a victim that way.
I’ll stop right there……

Back