testtest

Swampfox Sentinel Review: Your Next Hellcat Red Dot?

For those with "auto on or always on" red dots, I found a soft neoprene cover for my Shield RMSc from a company called Plastic Dreams online. I got 2 covers (they come in 2 packs) for very little money. They fit perfectly for battery conservation during storage and also protect your expensive optic. I don't use it for EDC as that would negate speed when needed. They make different models for some of the most popular red dots.

For those with "auto on or always on" red dots, I found a soft neoprene cover for my Shield RMSc from a company called Plastic Dreams online. I got 2 covers (they come in 2 packs) for very little money. They fit perfectly for battery conservation during storage and also protect your expensive optic. I don't use it for EDC as that would negate speed when needed. They make different models for some of the most popular red dots.

My Vortex Venom came with one. Sadly it's not auto. The Romeo 5s come with bikini covers.

Thanks Joe, that's great information, just what I was looking for. I ordered the alian gear holster for hellcat with optic it has part of the shell covering the optic. That's why I chose it. I'll probably order my optic this week. I'll update when it is all together.

I am running the Romeo Zero. Purely because smsc was not really avail at the time, but co witnesses well, and I have not had issues losing zero. Not every day carrying it right now but will soon. Was too busy playing with other toys.
Lots of posts on the RZ on this forum. It’s not a bad 200 dollar option.

In post #41 above, I juxtaposed the company's name. It is Dream Plastics. Sorry all!

Back