testtest

Tac-Sol Barrels

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
I just ordered a Tac-sol Ridge Lite barrel for my SW22 Victory and I cannot find any video reviews on YouTube and only one written review for this barrel pistol combo and it wasn't very informative.

Does anybody here have experience with Tac-Sol Barrels?

Are they worth the money?
Screenshot_20200220-172524_Firefox.jpg

I just ordered a Tac-sol Ridge Lite barrel for my SW22 Victory and I cannot find any video reviews on YouTube and only one written review for this barrel pistol combo and it wasn't very informative.

Does anybody here have experience with Tac-Sol Barrels?

Are they worth the money?View attachment 2279
Ok, 10mm, you did it again.........making me want to get another toy so I can get that neat looking barrel......😬😬.....now I have to think......🤔🤔🤔🤔.....do I want the SCCY or a Victory......lol

Ok, 10mm, you did it again.........making me want to get another toy so I can get that neat looking barrel......😬😬.....now I have to think......🤔🤔🤔🤔.....do I want the SCCY or a Victory......lol
I've only held an SCCY once when I first moved to NH 6 months ago the fit and finish seemed really good especially for the price. I may pick one up in the future to give it a run at the range.

It's not a bad thing to support the little guy either (SCCY).

Just got back from the range a little while ago. First impression I had was with the Tac-Sol's lighter weight barrel there is a noticable amount of more muzzle rise then with the S&W factory 13 ounce bull barrel which I expected. I don't feel there will be any accuracy gain switching to the Tac-Sol over the factory barrel if anything the blacked out target sights on the S&W make it easier to aim more accurately the the Tac-Sol's fiber sights. The real benefit for me buying the Tac-Sol is having the threaded barrel for the suppressor upgrade and lighter weight.

Last edited:
Back