testtest

Thanksgiving wish for all......

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
This thanksgiving will not be the same traditional one that we were used to. With the Covid-19 pandemic going on, we must think of our families who live far from us, we cannot or should not go visiting like in the past, it’s a sad situation for most of us, but we need to keep vigilant. We must stay at home, either in small numbers, or just the immediate family. We can only hope and pray that out loved ones will be safe, and hope that maybe by Christmas time, we can have a family gathering like in the past. So with this, I wish all a happy and safe thanksgiving this year.

This thanksgiving will not be the same traditional one that we were used to. With the Covid-19 pandemic going on, we must think of our families who live far from us, we cannot or should not go visiting like in the past, it’s a sad situation for most of us, but we need to keep vigilant. We must stay at home, either in small numbers, or just the immediate family. We can only hope and pray that out loved ones will be safe, and hope that maybe by Christmas time, we can have a family gathering like in the past. So with this, I wish all a happy and safe thanksgiving this year.

Thank you Anni for the well wishes. I also want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Remember that even with all the wrongs that have happened this year , we still have many more things to be thankful for.

Back