testtest

That little "HP22"

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
Just last night I acquired a little "Phoenix" HP22. I don't know anything about it, but it reminds me of the old "Jennings" pistols of years ago. Smaller than the LCP, appears to be stainless, and quite heavy for it's size. Stamped 22LR and has a rather unique way of breaking down/field stripping. Haven't shot it yet, spent a hour or so tonight just cleaning it up and lubing it. May get a chance tomorrow to see how it works.

Anybody know anything about them? Tell me all you know ...... good/bad. I don't have any particular need or use for it, but it's just a neat little handful.

Just last night I acquired a little "Phoenix" HP22. I don't know anything about it, but it reminds me of the old "Jennings" pistols of years ago. Smaller than the LCP, appears to be stainless, and quite heavy for it's size. Stamped 22LR and has a rather unique way of breaking down/field stripping. Haven't shot it yet, spent a hour or so tonight just cleaning it up and lubing it. May get a chance tomorrow to see how it works.

Anybody know anything about them? Tell me all you know ...... good/bad. I don't have any particular need or use for it, but it's just a neat little handful.
Looks pretty neat for plinking JJ,
Nothing personally known until reading a few reviews.

Here's a manual:

An interesting review:

Isn’t Phoenix just the same company/design as Jennings?

I know that company has been known by many names, changing whenever the lawsuits get too deep…

I had one back in the early 90s. It came in a very small cardboard box with operators manual. It was a fun little plinker, but I prefer the full sized pistols now.

Read a few reviews on Phoenix Arms, there's quite a few Phoenix Arms listed in the US. This one is located in CA. They sell .22 & .25 caliber handguns and 2 range kits. Possibly several barrel lengths and finishes. From 99% favorable reviews found and read it's an inexpensive, dependable and accurate handgun. An excellent plinker. And likely a very good purchase for generally around $200. or less.

Isn’t Phoenix just the same company/design as Jennings?

I know that company has been known by many names, changing whenever the lawsuits get too deep…
BBB said Phoenix Arms isn't BBB affiliated, many good companies aren't, PA has been in business for about 29 years. Company appears stable enough. From what little found out, isn't affiliated with Jennings.

Back