testtest

The 6 Best Optics for AR-15 Rifles

Nice article.

I do wish that writers would avoid the “The Best...” hyperbole, though...because if I was listing “The Best” scopes for AR’s, I wouldn’t be listing makers like TruGlo, Sig, or even Leupold...it’d be companies like US Optics, Hensoldt (Zeiss’ military arm), Swarovski, Trijicon (the ACOG is pretty hard to beat)...

But that’s just me.

Nice article.

I do wish that writers would avoid the “The Best...” hyperbole, though...because if I was listing “The Best” scopes for AR’s, I wouldn’t be listing makers like TruGlo, Sig, or even Leupold...it’d be companies like US Optics, Hensoldt (Zeiss’ military arm), Swarovski, Trijicon (the ACOG is pretty hard to beat)...

But that’s just me.
I don’t care for the term “the best” either, but that’s how the article was written, but also, that’s just the authors opinion, me, when I bought a scope for my bolt actions, I asked around at shops to see what there best seller was, and asked friends what they recommended.

I don’t care for the term “the best” either, but that’s how the article was written, but also, that’s just the authors opinion, me, when I bought a scope for my bolt actions, I asked around at shops to see what there best seller was, and asked friends what they recommended.
Yeah, it’s what I call a “clickbait” title...and it just seems to be way to popular.

But I’m glad you posted it; not your fault I’m curmudgeonly...

I considered putting a Romeo 7 on mine, but it got a crap ton of horrible reviews. I already had and liked the Romeo 5 so that's what I went with. When I build one it will likely have a Primary Arms LPOV.

I've standardized my low-power variables on my Tier-1 ARs, with ACOGs/MRDs/Aimpoint M2s on the Tier 2s.

The only Vortex low-power variable I have is on a non-AR due to the less-than-desirable reticle.

I don't have any tier 1 ARs. I have an ugly black step child that I can throw behind the seat of my truck or in the toolbox that I know will fire every time and drill a 4" target anywhere so far up to 100 yards. So it gets the Romeo. When I build me a nice one I'll get it a nice padded case and treat it legitimately. :)

Back