testtest

The "Betray State" anti gun politicians trample rights.

I remember when the Affordable Care Act went to the Supreme Court, Chief Justice Roberts basically said "you got what you deserved." That is probably true in Massachusetts as well, and Virginia, among other states. We don't need to get so busy making a living and enjoying ourselves that we allow folks to get elected with views opposed to those of the founders of our country and most of us who understand how freedom is earned. I just hope it isn't too late.

Sorry to hear this Jmcd.
There should be a penalty for those that propose these rulings and laws that go against a decision that was already handed down by the SCOTUS. If a judge, governor or any other in government politician is found violating this ruling with another ruling or law, they should be immediately removed from office. Right now, there's no such penalty, so these anti gunners know they can propose or implement an unconstitutional act, and it will be probably years before it gets overturned. In my view it's unacceptable.
In another case in Pa., I got a "Take Action" from the GOA concerning the Governor's flip flop on Gun shops being essential. After it was written that they were NOT, he went back and verbally said they could stay open as appointment only. This left the ranges closed and it being a bit more difficult (but not nearly as bad as Mass.), to sell firearms and such. The action alert from the GOA was to send emails to the State's representatives to basically have the Governor follow the Federal Trump administration decree that all parts of the firearm industry is essential and Pa.'s rulings/law should be WRITTEN as such. It would sure be nice to be able to go to the range like other States allow.

Sorry to hear this Jmcd.
There should be a penalty for those that propose these rulings and laws that go against a decision that was already handed down by the SCOTUS. If a judge, governor or any other in government politician is found violating this ruling with another ruling or law, they should be immediately removed from office. Right now, there's no such penalty, so these anti gunners know they can propose or implement an unconstitutional act, and it will be probably years before it gets overturned. In my view it's unacceptable.
Hey @BET7 havent heard from you in a bit. Good to have you back. I like this idea as this would solve a lot of issues. The problems here are people think they are above the law(s), and if they don't like the current, have the power to change it to their favor without a vote. (just like other places) Or at minimum, they "interperate" it in their own twisted way. Now locked in until 2023 I beleieve. They just always seem to get re-elected.

Hey @BET7 havent heard from you in a bit. Good to have you back. I like this idea as this would solve a lot of issues. The problems here are people think they are above the law(s), and if they don't like the current, have the power to change it to their favor without a vote. (just like other places) Or at minimum, they "interperate" it in their own twisted way. Now locked in until 2023 I beleieve. They just always seem to get re-elected.
Thanks jmcd, I've been doing some other stuff (like paying my Estimated taxes :mad:).
Yeah, it seems like the bad apples always get re-elected (almost like it was fixed or something :rolleyes:). It's a shame that these crooks can get away with implementing unconstitutional laws while we law abiding citizens sit by and let it happen. Maybe one day a group of us will rise up and say enough, we're not following your unconstitutional laws, we're following the constitution and excising our God given rights. Right now I can only dream, on when that day may come.

Back