testtest

The Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
In the firearm community there are many opinions on guns and ammunition. Some prefer certain firearm manufacturer's and specific types of ammunition. When one prefers a specific caliber and preference of single or double stack also adds to the equation. As united as I would like to see the firearms community be, I can't help but notice the division. Some people look down on others that have a different gun. And seem to look down on another for their ammunition choice. This division is not where the firearms community needs to be. Nor is it a mentality that needs to be fostered. Have any f you experienced any of this division? And if so, how did you deal with it?

I got a letter from a staff member asking me about an issue of a couple of people not behaving civil. I don't know if it more of a personal attack on character or something else? This is a pro2a community so stand together and not get divided please! There will come a time when we will have too protect our rights from the boogie people!

In the firearm community there are many opinions on guns and ammunition. Some prefer certain firearm manufacturer's and specific types of ammunition. When one prefers a specific caliber and preference of single or double stack also adds to the equation. As united as I would like to see the firearms community be, I can't help but notice the division. Some people look down on others that have a different gun. And seem to look down on another for their ammunition choice. This division is not where the firearms community needs to be. Nor is it a mentality that needs to be fostered. Have any f you experienced any of this division? And if so, how did you deal with it?

I don't see that at all. Just like some people prefer Fords to Chevy's you are going to run into people that prefer something different than what you like. Seeing this as a threat to your status quo is wrong!

No matter where your at there will always be a he said.....she said situation, either in a face to face encounter or like here on the forums. This forum is here for people to express there opinions on many subjects, my personal feelings on this here, this has and is the most civil forum I have ever seen or been on. Everybody here has there opinion, but I have not seen any personal attacks, or any making fun of others opinion. This is a great place, yes, they may be some division on some subjects, but it’s all done with dignity and respect to the other members.

1582844656471.jpeg

😬😬😬😬

I have seen no division on this forum in fact I Have totally enjoyed all the great posts and getting to know all of the great knowledgeable people who have shared so much. For me I’m not the kind of guy to look down on anyone for not driving what I drive or having the brand of anything I have being different is what makes us individuals. What a boring world it would be if we were all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back