testtest

The Forced Reset Trigger Market Is Expanding

TacticalPirate

Master Class
It appears manufacturers feel mighty confident the ATF has no legitimate case against Rare Breed Triggers and their FRT 15 product.

Now a company out of Albuquerque, New Mexico has dropped a near identical product called the Wide Open Trigger that has a slightly less price point.

Additionally, out of Texas, the engineer that is apparently the architect of the FRT technology originally licensed to Rare Breed, is dropping a trigger this fall that is rumored to be the best one yet and with a potentially hefty price tag of 1k, utilizing a roller instead of a locking bar to reset the trigger and prevent hammer fall. This design will allegedly also run in a 300 blackout or 308 weapon.

Bottomline, ladies and gents, is the forced reset technology is here to stay and the ATF was trying to get ahead of it by jumping on Rare Breed but apparently the market is confident that the ATF will lose.

I saw that today, they are pretty cool looking but before I get through the checkout process I always end up asking myself. “Can I really afford this thing?” Kind of like a hot woman, I wouldn’t mind chasing her around the sofa a few times but wouldn’t want to spend the $ it’s gonna take to feed her for a lifetime. 😄

The reality is that this ever evolving semi auto trigger will allow every American to own a rapid fire weapon that renders the NFA effectively null and void because who needs 35 plus year old worn out automatic weapons for tens of thousands of dollars when I can exercise my rights within the letter of the law with a semi auto to similar effect.

Back