testtest

The Gun Lover’s Guide to Keeping Busy During a Quarantine

djthumper

Custom
Founding Member
For those that are stuck at home.

Good ideas.

I'll add - buy paint, brushes, and tape, and paint that room/trim/door/whatever that's been bugging you for years. Or, for a wider net: Go to Lowe's/Home Depot with a shopping list, and knock down that "honey-do" list.

If we get forced home, I'll finally paint my bedroom, and the miles and miles of trim (crown, chair rail, base, three windows, one fireplace and mantle, one exterior glass door with sidelights, and two 12-pane interior french doors) in my living room.

I love that my house was built by a custom homebuilder as his personal house...and that he was a hobbyist woodworker...but DAMN, color changes in these rooms SUCK! All that custom woodwork adds up!!

Good ideas.

I'll add - buy paint, brushes, and tape, and paint that room/trim/door/whatever that's been bugging you for years. Or, for a wider net: Go to Lowe's/Home Depot with a shopping list, and knock down that "honey-do" list.

If we get forced home, I'll finally paint my bedroom, and the miles and miles of trim (crown, chair rail, base, three windows, one fireplace and mantle, one exterior glass door with sidelights, and two 12-pane interior french doors) in my living room.

I love that my house was built by a custom homebuilder as his personal house...and that he was a hobbyist woodworker...but ****, color changes in these rooms SUCK! All that custom woodwork adds up!!
"...buy paint, brushes, and tape, and paint that room/trim/door/whatever that's been bugging you for years."

I'm not that bored. :)

Today I’ll be loading magazines and cleaning my guns as well as cleaning the back of my truck. I bought two 5 gallon gas cans, one for my camper generator and one for my truck that I need to fill and get situated for safety.
I’ll be working next week so I’ll also work on cooking for lunches.
Otherwise I’m chilling out.

Back