testtest

The Latest Victim of Covid-19 is The 2nd Amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: This is occurring in well-known anti-2A states & cities.

The same locales are advocating the release of criminals from jail under the aspices of preventing them from getting the CV. But what a better quarantine site than a jail.

It's essential that states have stet-wide preemption laws.

These people get paid either way and don't get paid extra, so just another excuse! They don't state it's a fund issue, just underline it as so! They are about the bottom line, their own bottom! I'm glad I live in Texas! Land of the fruits and nuts(California) I will never be!

And along with anti-2A...and free-released criminal populations...and police who are ordered to not arrest "non-violent" offenders (theft, carjacking, vandalism)...we also have shuttered "non-essential" businesses (i.e. empty buildings full of merchandise)...which means PRIME FOR LOOTING.

Keep your powder dry.

And along with anti-2A...and free-released criminal populations...and police who are ordered to not arrest "non-violent" offenders (theft, carjacking, vandalism)...we also have shuttered "non-essential" businesses (i.e. empty buildings full of merchandise)...which means PRIME FOR LOOTING.

Keep your powder dry.
And the LA free riots begin!

Just read the LA sherrif deemed gun stores non essential.
I know my renewal for Maine is on hold as they suspended new and renewal applications.

Last edited:

Here is another example of what our elected representatives are up to while we are distracted.

Here is another example of what our elected representatives are up to while we are distracted.
"In this case it was Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia..."

Isn't he the idiot that actually stated that if any more people were put on the island of Guam, that it would flip over, as in capsize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back