testtest

The Springfield Armory M1A Loaded

Great article, thanks Mike!
Good old CCR! USA's true answer to Beatle invasion! They crossed many barriers. Connected a lots of people. Sorry Beach Boys / Monkee's fans!

On rifle scopes and sighting? What's available? SA M14? Good choice!
First thing you should do is consider what you have or want and what you want to do with it. And, then go from there.

Great article...thank you so much. I carried a M14 in Germany and M16 in Vietnam. The M16 never failed me, but it wasn't a M14. Nothing beats the feel of the wood stock. We have a range near me that goes out to 600 yards. I have never been there, but guys say it's super.

If I get the M1A in .308 with a scope for the range, I'll let you know my results. I am not a highly skilled marksman, but they have instructors. Targets in Vietnam were under 100 yards, usually closer.

My M1A Loaded was my favorite rifle. Until I bought a Garand...

No scope though...got one on my AR...not sure if it will stay there...I prefer irons (but my aging eyes disagree with me)

Well for me my eyes are one thing corrected by glasses but following a MRI for pain in my right shoulder it’s been discovered the tendons are ok however I have severe arthritis so it looks like shooting my M1A is out of the question.
Time to make a decision to sell or trade In for a rifle I can shoot without severe pain. 🙁

I used an M14 in Vietnam and always wanted an M1A. I got the Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor. Cost of ammo has kept me from shooting it much but the article has inspired me to splurge and go shoot this week.

Attachments

• 20220321_100019.jpg
    20220321_100019.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 108
Back