testtest

The Springfield ARMORY XDM OSP FDE 9MM Pistol table top review

EL LOBO

Custom
The XD-M® is a modern update to the legendary XD® pistol with a host of performance enhancements. The XD-M is a favorite of competitive shooters and is renowned for its accuracy, reliability, and shoot ability. The same performance upgrades that made it a winner on the range give it the edge in its self-defense configurations. Available in a variety of frame sizes, barrel lengths, and chamberings, the XD-M® offers the best ergonomic experience in a polymer platform. With multiple interchangeable backstraps included, the XD-M® can be tailor-fit to your hand. It points effortlessly and naturally and the fully-cooked striker allows for a smooth trigger pull and crisp break The XD-M® pistol provides maximum capacity in a flush-fitting magazine, as high as 19+1 in 9mm. The stainless steel, double-column magazines are designed to combine impressive capacity with rugged strength and rust resistance.
xdm2.jpg

xdm3.jpg

xdm1.jpg

If they would make it in 40 cal I would buy it tomorrow. I have a XDS in 40 cal that is black when they came out in the FDE I bought another. I have a XDM in 40 and 9mm. Want a XDM OSP FDE in 40 cal.
Yeah, I have the XDM 5.25 in .40, the XD Mod2 in .40 in 4" and the XDm 4.5" .40. Would absolutely buy an Elite in the .40 immediately.
But... Seriously doubt that they will make a .40. so I am saving for the CZ 75 Sport .40

That would be nice. They have the tooling to do it already. And we need more 1911 in 40 cal. I have 7 1911 and only one in 40. Springfields EMP CCC.
Yeah it wouldn't take much for them to make them in their custom shop for us. But.... I wouldn't count on it. That's why I am looking at the CZ.

On the list. maybe a XD or 1911. the Kimber Rapide Black Ice looks nice.
The Kimber is a nice Pistol I have a Kimber 1911 .45 ACP Stainless Classic Pistol. I think you would like the XDM ELITE in 10mm for the money you get more bang for the buck with Springfield XDM (E).

Well, the Springfield Armory sent me the OSP mounting Plates quickly and I put my Springfield Armory Mini Shot Pro 5 moa red dot Sight on my XDM OSP 9MM with the threaded barrel FDE. Note for those who replaced the factory sight on their XDM Pistol s the rear sight maybe a little too long to mount the sight to the mounting plate once it installed on the slide cut out. I had that problem so I placed them on one of my XDM osp pistols with factory sights and it worked without a problem.
thumbnail_20200509_194908.jpg

thumbnail_20200509_194535.jpg

Back