testtest

The Time Springfield let us blow up some taxis

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
They exited out the front door. They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at 500 Zombie gnomes with guns drawn. It was an ambush. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!!!!!!!!
This popped up in my FB timeline, back in 2016 Springfield invited some media to give us a sneak peek of the then unreleased SAINT. Back in 2016 once everyone found out, the “experts“ all said Springfield would fail and they were stupid for even attempting to enter such a saturated segment. Shows what they know, the SAINT’s turned out to be pretty damn lucrative. Anyway for the final night, they flew us via helicopter from Las Vegas at night, out to the Boulder Shooting club. Springfield literally bought the whole American supply of Zombie Gnomes. They set up like a 300 yrd range filled with hundreds of targets each was filled with tannerite. Working up in power the further you went. I think I was told the taxis had 20 pounds. Oh another interesting fact, Our own Mike H was there that night, and then years later joined Springfield as the Media Director. And fact two I still have that Zombie Gnome, and it got me extra scrutinized at the airport trying to take it home. Amazing how far SA has come with the SAINT line. I took the new ATC out over the weekend and was amazed, and it left me wondering and excited for the next 5 years.

60059BD8-BFD1-4F3E-A6A3-9ECD2302058F.jpeg

C6471536-0C80-42ED-AE65-001B44617A70.jpeg

4A60922F-061F-4AB1-9D54-47416C43ACDD.jpeg

Last edited:
They exited out the front door. They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at 500 Zombie gnomes with guns drawn. It was an ambush. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!!!!!!!!
This popped up in my FB timeline, back in 2016 Springfield invited some media to give us a sneak peek of the then unreleased SAINT. Back in 2016 once everyone found out, the “experts“ all said Springfield would fail and they were stupid for even attempting to enter such a saturated segment. Shows what they know, the SAINT’s turned out to be pretty damn lucrative. Anyway for the final night, they flew us via helicopter from Las Vegas at night, out to the Boulder Shooting club. Springfield literally bought the whole American supply of Zombie Gnomes. They set up like a 300 yrd range filled with hundreds of targets each was filled with tannerite. Working up in power the further you went. I think I was told the taxis had 20 pounds. Oh another interesting fact, Our own Mike H was there that night, and then years later joined Springfield as the Media Director. And fact two I still have that Zombie Gnome, and it got me extra scrutinized at the airport trying to take it home. Amazing how far SA has come with the SAINT line. I took the new ATC out over the weekend and was amazed, and it left me wondering and excited for the next 5 years.

View attachment 23378
View attachment 23379
View attachment 23380
Sounds and looks like a fantastic time!!!

Back