testtest

The Truth About 3-D Printed Guns and Criminal Gun Usage

Next thing is they will try again to ban or restrict polymer guns like they tried before.
Yea remember in the 1980s when DEMOCRATS said a Glock pistol because it was made of polymer could pass thru a metal detector undetected must be banned.
demlie-001 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Now we get in to the stupid.... more laws.... fixes everything.... really gets tiresome.....

https://townhall.com/columnists/gab...-printed-guns-and-criminal-gun-usage-n2568830

Go figure they all are Democrats they have been working hard chipping away at the Second Amendment since passing the unconstitutional 1968 gun control act. You do realize if Democrats and their offspring stopped shooting people the national gun violence would drop by 99%! Think about it!

The conclusion in the article is spot on, “criminals will use whatever is available
To hurt others”
But I’m going to say this, is a 3D printable gun or the ability to make one really necessary? Should that ability be protected by the 2nd amendment?
My opinion (no)
Yeah I get it, if we allow the government to ban one type of firearm “or the ability to make one” no matter how adverse then we are (ourselves) are opening the door for the gun haters to continue to chip away at our overall rights.
But a gun created on a computer and made by a printer??
Is there a practical need?
Can this process be regulated?
A lot of questions not many answers.

The conclusion in the article is spot on, “criminals will use whatever is available
To hurt others”
But I’m going to say this, is a 3D printable gun or the ability to make one really necessary? Should that ability be protected by the 2nd amendment?
My opinion (no)
Yeah I get it, if we allow the government to ban one type of firearm “or the ability to make one” no matter how adverse then we are (ourselves) are opening the door for the gun haters to continue to chip away at our overall rights.
But a gun created on a computer and made by a printer??
Is there a practical need?
Can this process be regulated?
A lot of questions not many answers.
How are they to control code? Can't be done..... if it could wouldn't have all the issues with music and movie
media being pirated all over the place.

Back