testtest

Therapy anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regurgitate with the best of them!!!! :sick: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

And with my typing speed having been honed in the days of mIRC chat-rooms, I can just go on and on and on and on and on........😊
Yeah, I'm affected with the same affliction. Especially when talking, I can go on and on blah blah blah. People must look at me and think, "Is this guy ever going to stop talking about nonsense 🙄". My typing skills aren't as good as yours, so I usually end my "rants" when my fingers get tired ✍😴. But it's fun to be here with you all.

How many of you get on here as an outlet? Are you telling your story in your own way? Is this a place where you can bring your firearm issues to and not be judged by people you know, or even get to brag on your skills, and equipment? Is the Armory Life forum therapy for you?
I don't know if it's therapy or just like expressing my views, especially on 2A issues, as I'm an ardent support of this and other constitutional rights. I've only gotten involved in firearms and gear this past decade, so I'm uneducated in most issues pertaining to the finer arts of shooting and have learned quite a bit on this forum. I do not pertain to be any sort of expert, do not like to brag in general, but like to post my views and articles I come across on all things related to firearms (I seem to be the same way when it comes to Indycar auto racing 🏎), perhaps that is why I like collecting firearms to the max so to speak. 🤫😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back